Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
speaking of WM...if they had my size i would cop for 90$.... sz 8-10.5...

Good size options under 13 are up for grabs at Livestock in Canada for the “Weatherman” Nike KD7 release for savings around 40% off for a limited time!

Coupon Code: march-40 (Take 40% off list price for this particular style; expires 3/23/2015 at 11:59 pm PT)

Please note that prices on Livestock’s site are listed as CAD and know that the USD is stronger right now.

Do exts fit the same as the regular 7s?
No, I have to pairs of the regulars and the florals. Had to go a size up, other cats in the mall who were trying them on were like "these feel different from the regular ones." So there you go, more than one opinion.

Pretty rare...  Even looking on the bay, there aren't that many pairs and they would be listed for outrageous prices.

Thanks for info @ZeroRegret.
I may let my pair go. Was going through collection the other day and i can't see myself ever even trying them on the Galaxy were just too nice.
But then they are too nice to just sit there in box.
At the time I bought a lot of the IV and they were my shoes to play in that year/season, so did play in a few colourways like Away, Orange, Easter, white/black. But always kept the better colourways deadstock.
I may part ways & thin out collection so I can pick up a few pairs I'm wanting now and want to play in like Kyrie 1 Flytrap, Duke & the UA Curry One Candy Reign.

I'm assuming the Doritos are a GR kids release in line with the whole "Snack" concept?? Kyrie was Cap'n Crunch, LBJ is fruity pebbles, and Doritos are KD?

Last edited:
That orange pair is the alternate Texas pair that looks like it's never releasing. Sad, too, cause that colorway is better than a majority of the stuff released so far.

Those Doritos 
smokin.gif
 kind of like a big bang LeBron

I wanted those polka dots they released during ASW, might double back for the egg nogs, the suedes on sale, or a WTKD otherwise I might be done with 7s too. ESPECIALLY if they have a bunch of those sponge elites left to release. Kinda glad though, I need to slow down

I'm assuming the Doritos are a GR kids release in line with the whole "Snack" concept?? Kyrie was Cap'n Crunch, LBJ is fruity pebbles, and Doritos are KD?

That's exactly what I thought.. Except that orange pair is certainly a men's.. Maybe the next few men's coloreays will be food based?? I'd take a golden brown swirled guts and and sole and a white and university blue upper for that cinnamon toast crunch effect!

THAT ORANGE PAIR IS TEXAS PE. I HAD A CHANCE TO COP THE 1ST ALL ORANGE PE BUT I HAD TO PASS.

Last edited:
THAT ORANGE PAIR IS TEXAS PE. I HAD A CHANCE TO COP THE 1ST ALL ORANGE PE BUT I HAD TO PASS.
why not just COP and pass on to the NT world. Someone would have bought them off you quick like. 

My fav TX PE was the white KD6. I hunted all over Austin for someone that had them but never had any luck. 

I rock the KD4 ones but those were easier to get. Not easy but easier. 

Checked the mail today and FedEx done sent me somethin

I saw the envelope and :smh:

Opened it up

View media item 1448572

Damn florals ended up costing $266 in the END. Dumbas should have just bought them on RD >:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom