Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Saw the eels yesterday in person as I went to enter the a raffle... they're actually pretty ugly in person. The posite looks cool in some pics but I don't think there's anything that can save that CW

I got them ragrets for them Aways. 
mean.gif

Do those that own pairs find the KD7s comfortable? Found pairs of the Aunt Pearl and Florals floating around locally and I'm considering pulling the trigger but resell is pretty ridiculous. The sizes I found will be tts, is that enough?
I havent tried on my pearls yet but they seem to have the same mold as the other kd7s which are true to size for me. My exts however are a little snug and fit pretty tight. I would try to go half size up on the florals if I were you. But the comfort on the KD7s is on point 

Via SN

KD 7
Color: Classic Charcoal/Dove Grey-Light Retro-University Red
Style Code: 653996-005
Release Date: May 1st, 2015
Price: $150

Last edited:
Like them lightning jawns. Is that the * logo or are they just thunderbolts?

The Zeus Bad Apple KD7s :lol:

Last edited:
Like them lightning jawns. Is that the ******** logo or are they just thunderbolts?

The Zeus Bad Apple KD7s :lol:

Fixed
Don't need the resellers trying to shoot prices up. By associating these with that. :lol:

Fixed
Don't need the resellers trying to shoot prices up. By associating these with that. :lol:

You right about that. Hopefully they learned from the weathermans :lol: I think these are going to be part of a pack or some type of theme based on the patch on the tongue and also lebron 12s releasing in the future with a similar tongue patch. With Easters looking like complete ****, these are actually on my radar. I find the bone outsole to be interesting as well

Last edited:
You right about that. Hopefully they learned from the weathermans :lol: I think these are going to be part of a pack or some type of theme based on the patch on the tongue and also lebron 12s releasing in the future with a similar tongue patch. With Easters looking like complete ****, these are actually on my radar. I find the bone outsole to be interesting as well
Easters are trash. Really from KD im holding out till WTKD. Kyrie is get all my attention aS of late.

Back
Top Bottom