• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
i dont know if i can rock with em. something about it 

Yeah I'm very on the fence also. That was a pair I let go in an auction. I am headed to go pickup my brotherhoods now so maybe once I have a pair in my size and on feet I'll be able to make up my mind

im slowly updating the first page since it was neglected. ill put the exts on there when i find what im looking for on them. then chunk a poll up there surely theres only like 3 or 4 more releases

I like the Thunderbolts.  If that pattern hits ID, I'm all over it.  That release pair will get got with a discount.

The spikes are actually very defined here's a heel pic

. My only worry and I have yet to see this but I have heard of the paint coming off at the tip of the spikes?

The paint comes off really easily... I saw the dukes in store earlier this week and the paint was coming off the display model.

Thunderbolts/Baby Zeus colorway is TERRIBLE. Those thunderbolts on the side are just corny. Easy pass even on steep, steep discount.

Count me as someone who likes the Easters though. Not sure I'd pay retail for them...

Last edited:
I like the Eels, they remind me of the KD VI Away 2's.

Sleep on those if you will, but you'll be sorry :tongue:

I know this isn't the Kyrie thread, but the DR's are so ugly.
Ya know... I am  a huge fan of red sneakers. When this sneaker dropped I was so stoked to cop but I was involved with too many other purchases. They sold out so I said eff it... I was able to finally cop a pair to flip and I was immediately dissapointed when I saw them just didnt hold the hype theyve accumulated in my eyes.

But yes your right... This sho aint no Kyrie thread... Back to the KD VII talk!! Lets see some #onfeet

The first kd7s I bought were the global games and I've probably worn em like 10 times. Every other 7 I bought is still yet to be worn :frown:

Deciding whether I want to pick-up a pair to play in for cheap. What's the general consensus---comfy, good traction, but prone to tears in the mesh?

Everyone seems to have a conflicting opinion on these, has anyone played league ball, or rec ball consistently while wearing the 7?

I guess just bring on the 8  
laugh.gif

^^ Right. Thread has went from Doritos and All Sport to a splash of Kyrie now we onto socks 
roll.gif

I guess that's what happens when you only have baby bolts and swish cheese to look forward to.

Back
Top Bottom