Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

Agree.  The what the Kobe 9 doesn't feel like a what the shoe, but just a regular release.  I mean its nice but I don't see the what the theme in it
i agree that the wtk9 was not a true "what the" although i still like the shoe. i have a feeling that it was probably hard for them to make a good "what the" considering a lot of the shoe is flyknit and that would be difficult to incorporate all the different colors and patterns etc on the flyknit material

@redrum3281  

I didn't do it on Saturday, but I don't think plaids even released on FTL EU.  I'm looking for them now & can't find.

They still have a 10.5 in the florals if anybody is looking.

@redrum3281  

I didn't do it on Saturday, but I don't think plaids even released on FTL EU.  I'm looking for them now & can't find.

They still have a 10.5 in the florals if anybody is looking.
I got my ears to the streets and my eyes
nerd.gif

I am waiting to see the What the's but I plan to go back for the Florals if I can find them near retail still. 

The Cw's after florals & aps are straight trash to me  
mean.gif

Do you think i will be able to find kd7 florals in a couple of months at retail/slight above retail ?

Kinda broke atm. 
roll.gif

The Cw's after florals & aps are straight trash to me  
mean.gif

Do you think i will be able to find kd7 florals in a couple of months at retail/slight above retail ?

Kinda broke atm. 
roll.gif

Prob... they're sitting on shelves here in odd sizes... I see plenty of people trying to sell them locally and they're having a hard time moving them at retail. Retail was high enough... I don't see people paying resale on these.

Watching ESPN First Take, and Stephen A. and Skip are debating Kevin Durant's future after his current injury, and Stephen A. just now called out the shoe KD wore for his last game, the KD 6, for looking "pretty damn cheap," and questioned their protection, or I should say perceived lack thereof, on the court. I can't walk, so hell if I know, but Nike can't like that not-so-ringing endorsement. Even if it's last year's model. This happened at about the 53 minute mark into the first hour of the show.

Watching ESPN First Take, and Stephen A. and Skip are debating Kevin Durant's future after his current injury, and Stephen A. just now called out the shoe KD wore for his last game, the KD 6, for looking "pretty damn cheap," and questioned their protection, or I should say perceived lack thereof, on the court. I can't walk, so hell if I know, but Nike can't like that not-so-ringing endorsement. Even if it's last year's model. This happened at about the 53 minute mark into the first hour of the show.
they said the same thing about adidas when rg3 and d rose went down with knee injuries. i feel fine in mine and have played ball in them i perfer the 5s over them as far as comfort goes but i think its just a thing that happens. alot of athletes play in nikes and never have injuries including kds so its just one of those things. now if people start dropping like flies then ya but for stephen to say that is dumb cause he obviously hasnt played in them to know hwta to say 

Iv always said since picking up the first VI I got Seat Pleasant that the VI was complete trash for playing basketball.
Have 20 pairs but for actually playing ball in by far the worst KD's to date.
Everyone says the V looks horrible but still I belive is the best for playing in.

Last edited:
Iv always said since picking up the first VI I got Seat Pleasant that the VI was complete trash for playing basketball.
Have 20 pairs but for actually playing ball in by far the worst KD's to date.
Everyone says the V looks horrible but still I belive is the best for playing in.
id hoop in 5s all day they just feel great when u play 

as played out as the whole "what the" series is...I gotta say this particular shoe has crazy potential for it, can't wait to see what they got cooked up. 

Lol at them questioning the performance of the VI when it was the VII he wore when he hurt himself. It's not just KD who wears both of those models. NBA games are full of players wearing KDs, not even thinking thinking about all the KDs I've seen in the NCAA tournament alone. Why don't everybody got jones fractures then? :lol: but I don't even hoop so it don't matter :nerd:

Lol at them questioning the performance of the VI when it was the VII he wore when he hurt himself. It's not just KD who wears both of those models. NBA games are full of players wearing KDs, not even thinking thinking about all the KDs I've seen in the NCAA tournament alone. Why don't everybody got jones fractures then?
laugh.gif
but I don't even hoop so it don't matter
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom