Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
So are we going for a 100% pass rate on those Easters tomorrow? 
laugh.gif

So are we going for a 100% pass rate on those Easters tomorrow? 
laugh.gif
im gonna get em but ill wait i spent a lil too much on etsy and zulilly this week 
frown.gif

side not i played in 6s for the first time last night and had to switch to the 7s after the first game because i couldnt tighten them up enought because i felt like they were gonna rip at the eyehole. interms of hooping id go 5> 7> 6  

Watching ESPN First Take, and Stephen A. and Skip are debating Kevin Durant's future after his current injury, and Stephen A. just now called out the shoe KD wore for his last game, the KD 6, for looking "pretty damn cheap," and questioned their protection, or I should say perceived lack thereof, on the court. I can't walk, so hell if I know, but Nike can't like that not-so-ringing endorsement. Even if it's last year's model. This happened at about the 53 minute mark into the first hour of the show.

:rofl:

KD bus seat leather catching up to him :smh:

Iv always said since picking up the first VI I got Seat Pleasant that the VI was complete trash for playing basketball.
Have 20 pairs but for actually playing ball in by far the worst KD's to date.
Everyone says the V looks horrible but still I belive is the best for playing in.
I cosign this. The VI provided absolutely no ankle support, felt like I was gonna turn it at any time.

I doubt very much that shoes had anything to do with it.

Having legs/feet that look like hockey sticks probably didn't help...

Reactions: ct3
The easters wouldn't be bad with black shoe laces it would cut down on all that green and match the strap, swoosh, and Kd logo.

Are you guys wearing your kd 7's with jeans or even  sweats or you're just wearing them for basketball? just curious 

Back
Top Bottom