Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
so we got the thunderbolts coming out and then the wtkds if they do em? last year the only non elite they released after easter was the brazils and wtkds. i dont know how i feel if the thunderbolts and wtkds are the last of the regular line. i just feel like it was a good line but they didnt go as far as they could have with the shoe

Reactions: ct3
I feel like they really emphasized the IDs this year.  Given the price point, not a terrible strategy.  But by releasing the different Posite patterns, I feel like there was a greater opportunity for the consumer to get more out of the line, if they were willing to pay.

Repped for you thoughts and the KD count!! I've been on a mission since I failed with several of the 4's. I think we about even starting from the 5's. The only ones I'm missing is the:

- WTKD 5
- Eye Ball 5
- Pre-Heat 6
- Aunt Pearl 6
- Eye Ball 6 (if they exist)
- WTKD 6

As far as the 7 line, I think they tried to get away from the recycle of the previous model themes, which is why they probably brought back the Weatherman theme, passed on the Energy/Splatter/Nerf, and made this year's themes more personal to KD.

Repped for you thoughts and the KD count!! I've been on a mission since I failed with several of the 4's. I think we about even starting from the 5's. The only ones I'm missing is the:

- WTKD 5
- Eye Ball 5
- Pre-Heat 6
- Aunt Pearl 6
- Eye Ball 6 (if they exist)
- WTKD 6

As far as the 7 line, I think they tried to get away from the recycle of the previous model themes, which is why they probably brought back the Weatherman theme, passed on the Energy/Splatter/Nerf, and made this year's themes more personal to KD.
the rest of those are hard to find and i aint spending over 500 right now to cop em 

Reactions: ct3
i rarely wear my christmas 6s just something about em i cant get down with but the 7s are way better and i wear my 5s to hoop in i love those

I did cop the Easters after sayin I wasn't goin to..I have a feeling I'll like them..plus there aren't any other colorways droppin that are necessary..maybe one pair of elites and what the kd if they do release and I'm good

Only thing bad about that dude on MSU with the 7's was that he looked like he rolled both of his ankles on that play. Looked painful.

Yea, msu shoes were nice & simple even with that gold posite

I did my best no to look at the MANY replays of his injury. As soon as they started to replay it, i muted the tv and looked away :lol: Honestly i hate when they do that. They should have a tv rule to only replay an injury ONCE!

I could see the comparison but the swoosh and KD logo are obviously different.

Surprised I returned a pair of the GG. In hind sight, it was foolish.

Back
Top Bottom