Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
If you would've said the 6s then I might agree.
Those 7's: 
ohwell.gif

Those 4's: 
smokin.gif

Those 6's: 
sick.gif

EYBLs are nice. Christmas IV vibe with the copper.

The IVs weren't especially comfy, but they had the best traction. Permanently messed my foot up playing in the IVs, so for some reason, I never trusted KDs to play in after that.

Still, the VII is a nice model, I'm going to grab the All Stars on discount eventually. I kinda feel them. Would give the Elites a try once they hit major discount.

The KD 7 Elites could be incrcrested with diamonds, 24k Gold, or platinum with laces made from strands of an alien space ship found at Area 51 and I still wouldn't do the turn for them lol! WTKD7 (pending how they look) and Flight KD7 then I'm on to the 8's (pending how they look also) just my two cents.

after seeing people say they thought the elites looked better in person i had to check them out. yeah, they're still garbage

The elites are better to me in person, but the colorways are still bad IMO.

I saw the EYBL's first and was disappointed.

The elites aren't as bad as I thought they would b in person..will definitely cop 1 or 2 pairs before they sell out..they will definitely end up on Nike clearance..

The elites aren't as bad as I thought they would b in person..will definitely cop 1 or 2 pairs before they sell out..they will definitely end up on Nike clearance..
For a 100 or less I would give it a try specifically for ball if not I'll return them

I need those EYBL's. I saw that they would be releasing at some HOH's so if anyone in here got a solid HOH connect please let me know, i could slide you like 50 extra and would cover all fees.

Back
Top Bottom