**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

If that date is actually true, what an awesome birthday present it would be [emoji]128526[/emoji]

:x :x :x the beat switches :x :smokin

That last verse :x :x :x :x

Fam came at the whole rap game :smh: :smh: :pimp:

Last edited:
Nah, him and Sean seem cool and Kendrick fans have always wanted him to go after Drake. 

Sean has been sending shots at Kendrick and people calling him k and rapping fast and not saying anything

Also been saying he washed Kendrick on both tracks . He's talking to Sean imo

Sean has been sending shots at Kendrick and people calling him k and rapping fast and not saying anything

Also been saying he washed Kendrick on both tracks . He's talking to Sean imo
Listen to it again and you will see he's taking about Drake, trust me. Yes Sean throws shots but Sean is not at the top of the game. 

Listen to it again and you will see he's taking about Drake, trust me. Yes Sean throws shots but Sean is not at the top of the game. 

Gotta disagree the Hall of fame line makes it obvious but we will see .... the general consensus on the web is he talking to sean too lol . Regardless nice track!

Yeah there's no telling who he's going at. All you have is that Hall of Fame line

I'm thinking Drake because of the Jay Z Line and the More Life photo from Q. Also Drake is who most Kendrick fans have been talking about him going after.

Back
Top Bottom