**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I'm thinking Drake because of the Jay Z Line and the More Life photo from Q. Also Drake is who most Kendrick fans have been talking about him going after.

And the "tip toeing around my name" line. Drake has basically addressed every N that's gone at him since the Meek ordeal, except Kendrick (who, depending on what you believe, made the ghostwriting line in King Kunta about Drake). He has his slick lil lines where we can decipher who he's talking about, but have any of those theories been about Kendrick?

Drake hasn't addressed him and Kendrick been throwing shots for a while.

Hell lets have a triple threat match first time for everything.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm mad that we didn't get battle wr hoped for with Nicki vs Remy mainly cause Nicki was ready for the pressure.

Also, it's no coincidence Kendrick drops this a whole five days after More Life.

This **** is blatant man :lol:

Last edited:
Also, it's no coincidence Kendrick drops this a whole five days after More Life.

This **** is blatant man :lol:

If he really wanted to go at Drake then why not drop it the same day as More Life or the next day? Dropping his song today seems pretty standard given his album (I think?) is dropping in 2 weeks (April 7th).

The him and his girl part doesn't make sense. Kendrick's girl, Whitney has really been in the spotlight like that. So i'm not getting it.

He says IN this ***** , not and . Mistake on those lyrics

It's no way you say that verse isn't about Kendrick lol

Last edited:
They had a More Life photo which is even more evidence it's about Drake. Why wouldn't they use the I Decided cover if it was about Big Sean.

man just read he put part 4 out...

had to put it on real quick :smokin

the heart series > *

Back
Top Bottom