**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

If he really wanted to go at Drake then why not drop it the same day as More Life or the next day? Dropping his song today seems pretty standard given his album (I think?) is dropping in 2 weeks (April 7th).

True. I honestly think it's a song going at both Sean and Drake. Difference is Kendrick is directly competing with Drake, Sean isn't really on their tier (popularity speaking). I think Kendrick had his lines for him but ultimately the song was about Drake.

If he really wanted to go at Drake then why not drop it the same day as More Life or the next day? Dropping his song today seems pretty standard given his album (I think?) is dropping in 2 weeks (April 7th).

Hes in competition with him lyrically he knows dropping same day just gonna dimish both they sales, its still about money K dot wqnt all the buys on his release day. Besides now he got thw hype behind it

I don't wanna hear ***** cry about "the state of rap"

We getting top tier music, from different rappers weeks apart. Trap, Pop-rap, Luxury Rap, Lyrical Rap.

Kendrick ain't disappoint me yet. My dawg in his duffel [emoji]128188[/emoji]. Very interested to see what direction he does in on this joint.

I don't wanna hear ***** cry about "the state of rap"

We getting top tier music, from different rappers weeks apart. Trap, Pop-rap, Luxury Rap, Lyrical Rap.

Kendrick ain't disappoint me yet. My dawg in his duffel [emoji]128188[/emoji]. Very interested to see what direction he does in on this joint.

We also got quality diss tracks this year

Last edited:
Joey Bad***** must be heated :lol:

I ain't catch a bad4$$ shot. What he say?
He didn't take a shot at Kendrick, but he got an album out on April 7 :lol:
Kendrick about to steal his shine by dropping something on the same day

He also tweeted this earlier before he deleted it

C7nUtRAV4AIJDUe.jpg:large

Last edited:
We also got quality diss tracks this year

Facts. Dolph and Remy.

Rap singles are starting to hit the top of the billboard 100 top. Say what you want about Kodak Black....but it's insane to me that he has the #6 song in the entire country....with visuals about a black man killing a racist that tried to gun him down as the back drop. I'm liking the momentum of rap right now.

And Kendrick feeling aggressive. It's litty

Kendrick could also be saying to the rappers he is dissing they have till April 7th for a response.

Last edited:
Facts. Dolph and Remy.

Rap singles are starting to hit the top of the billboard 100 top. Say what you want about Kodak Black....but it's insane to me that he has the #6 song in the entire country....with visuals about a black man killing a racist that tried to gun him down as the back drop. I'm liking the momentum of rap right now.

And Kendrick feeling aggressive. It's litty

Look at the state of America right now people want thst real **** i love it.

We must admit there were some rough years fkr rap recently but you right dudes are dropping career albums rjght now.

Heard the track, flames :smokin :smokin disses to drake and whoever else were fire.

Only thing I kinda think is lame is the running behind jay z :lol: like let that niggga handle his own ****, it's lame when meek mentioned it, it's still lame now

Back
Top Bottom