**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

This _ ished on the game with one song. Thank God we still got somebody cut from that cloth in the mainstream. No lazy rapping, no singalong BS, no biting. A _ just spittin.

But hip hop aint about competition though right? :lol:

Big Sean ain't f'n with Kendrick so that battle would be a straight beat down. Drakes writers would be working overtime to put together a diss so that disqualifies him.

Def going at Drake. From that art Q posted to "HO Jay Z's HOF sitcho punk *** down..."

Ready. :nthat:

Last edited:
We really shouldn't have to do all this guessing. :lol:

I'm saying :lol:. Not sure why he would call out someone for "tiptoeing around his name" and do the same ****.

This **** goes back to the Control verse. Kendrick said everybody's name. Drake was the main one that got sensitive but he ain't never said Kendricks name in a song.

Drake bout to be all kinds of sensitive cuz these words are for real "harsh" now. :lol:

Last edited:
Most of these shots seem directed at Big Sean, probably a response to Sean going at him directly recently on No More Interviews.

A few bars hinted toward Drake, we'll see if both respond. Either way second beat and bars were hard :pimp:

damn.png

damn.png

damn.png

damn.png

This **** goes back to the Control verse. Kendrick said everybody's name. Drake was the main one that got sensitive but he ain't never said Kendricks name in a song.

Drake bout to be all kinds of sensitive cuz these words are for real "harsh" now. :lol:

If he's really going at Drake then just say his name, so we know what the deal is, that's all I'm saying. How you look calling out dude for tiptoeing around your name and you don't say his? :lol:

A condo in Compton I'm still in reach *****.

Kendrick ready to press the button. :lol:

These darts could be for a few cats, but i think some are def directed at Sean. I think it's in response to No more interviews and Sean's BC interview.

CTG was telling him Kendrick got him twice on their songs together and Sean wasn't wit it; saying he didn't get washed, hes supposed to feel that way tho. He ain't flat out say he had he better verses, but he was tip toeing around CTG questions/opinions.

Hopefully this gets interesting and one of these rap ****** take the bait.

Oh. Either way... the lyrics are obvious. Marcellus Wiley put it out a while ago that the beef between them almost got active at one point. Guess that's materializing now.

Last edited:
If I'm Big Sean and a squabble with Kendrick is what I really wanted, I'm striking back while it's still fresh. Gives him a chance to remind people of his capabilities while also associating his name with one of the biggest rappers in the world.

Then again, do you really want these problems? :lol:

Don't think it's at Big Sean, he's not on the same level as Kendrick. Sean doesn't sell like the others and he's borderline a Pop Jr star. His album came and went. Don't feel like Kendrick cares about him.

Back
Top Bottom