**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I'm the only one who listened to this and didn't think he was going at anyone particular [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Why can't he rap like this all the time?

Big Sean did washed Kendrick twice though. Name dropping on Control doesn't change the fact that the verse was about nothing and I don't like that Holy Key verse whatsoever.

Last edited:

Big Sean did washed Kendrick twice though. Name dropping on Control doesn't change the fact that the verse was about nothing and I don't like that Holy Key verse whatsoever.

Facts.

Im the biggest Kendrick fan but Sean had the better verse on that and Holy Key.

Still my fav current rapper though.

Facts.

Im the biggest Kendrick fan but Sean had the better verse on that and Holy Key.

Still my fav current rapper though.

I have to disagree on that one. I think Kendrick straight killed that song. Put aside the "diss" part of it, he had bars, flow, and multible tongue twisters. I mean, to me its reminiscent of Em and Jay on Renegades, Sean verse still nice not better than Kendrick's barely above Jay Electronica.

am i in the minority by being a little annoyed with all the guessing and pinning disses on Sean and Drake?

Kendrick could have strategically said what he said to bait either one or just made a blanketed statement that he knew would garner attention and build buzz.

Im hanging my hat on the latter until I see further proof.

Like how the hell was the hall of fame line about Sean? "Tip toeing around my name..."? Is that really for Drake or Sean?

Looking forward to the album... kid hasnt disappointed yet

I'm sanctified but will still shoot ya may be a shot at Sean, but in it's entirety i think this has to be a notice to Drake. He always throws small shots & then tries to befriend Kendrick again. they've been doing this for about the past two years & it's no coincidence that this dropped a few days after More Life..

All geared towards Drake and Sean. Sean has been throwing subs at Kendrick and now Kendrick with the pun, something something little, something something big pun....

Dope [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] tho

The Realest is back.

It's becoming extra corny to drop a track coming at someone to get a buzz for a upcoming project I have no problem with dudes going at each other but for it to be the lead off track makes it cheap ...first game then cole then dolph then nicki then ross now Kendrick it's becoming tired

A condo in Compton I'm still in reach *****.

Kendrick ready to press the button. :lol:

:lol: :pimp:
It's becoming extra corny to drop a track coming at someone to get a buzz for a upcoming project I have no problem with dudes going at each other but for it to be the lead off track makes it cheap ...first game then cole then dolph then nicki then ross now Kendrick it's becoming tired

50 did it. Cam did it. **** been happening. I think Jay did it with Takeover too.

Last edited:
This Drake Kendrick beef is never happening.

I remember reading a while back that two equally strong male Lions rarely if ever get into full blow fights with one another. Because even if you win the risk of getting mortally wounded is too great, so they just posture.

they posture and growl but nothing pops off = Drake v Kendrick

Drake has no incentive because rapitty rap fans will never give him credit if he were to out rap kendrick.

Kendrick has no incentive because he could outrap drake and drake could make a #1 hit diss song that gets played in every club and he still loses.

it's never happening.

You of all people saying this is extremely weird to me
Word. Two reps in two minutes though, the public loves it.

You want rap like this but you love Drake's last two albums and Big Sean's Nickelodeon album he just dropped. I am VERY interested in what you mean by, rap like this all the time? Kendrick is making fun of those rappers and their music.

Back
Top Bottom