*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by JrockNIKErock

^i just thought about it, this dude smokes so much weed i dont know how he's gonna remember his lines!
Nah he will because he don't smoke weed right, dude doesnt inhale. Look at all that smoke coming in this video...
mad.gif
Hit that shhhhhh cuz you waistin weed oxygenn�
laugh.gif
yo yo real talk my momma woulda smacked the shhhhhhhhhh outta me for dat

My play counts looked like that on Late Registration and Graduation.. when I listen to music I play nothing but Cudi but I've been gaming so much I onlyhave 70-80 plays and most songs are 50-60

the way Cudi smokes most definitely gets you high...especially when you smoke good....you don't have to fill your lungs with smoke...and you don't haveto take big $*# puffs to get smoke in your lungs.

I wish my iPod thing was working.

Everytime I connect my iPod to my comp, it doesn't show me my Count or my songs. Anyone know how to fix this?

I think the CD in general has gotten well over 100 plays. Individual songs? Probably almost 300.

Yeah my CuDi numbers are in the 100's...I can see all of the songs(minus poke her face) surpassing my "All of Me" and "Seeing Sounds"Numbers...

That had to be for the cameras...no way he blow like that...lol...I read his article in high times...highly doubt it.

I must have done at least 30 spins of this cd...its just so smooth...cudi zone, soundtrack 2 my life and pursuit of happiness is on repeat ...OD status...lol!

It may even be more that 50 spins honestly. I lost count, its on the level that my mom that doesn't speak english well knows some of the songs when she inthe whip...lol!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Any word on those bonus tracks?
If you pre-ordered from Amazon they sent links for you to download them, but if not then you're sol i guess
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

can somebody post up the OG sky might fall so i can compare?

Here you go fam.

Album Version is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
compared to the original

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Any word on those bonus tracks?
If you ordered from amazon today is the last day to reply so they can email or mail you your bonus tracks. I choose mail even tho it might be awack blank cd haha

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

the way Cudi smokes most definitely gets you high...especially when you smoke good....you don't have to fill your lungs with smoke...and you don't have to take big $*# puffs to get smoke in your lungs.

That's true b/c you're still absorbing it through your gums, but if you inhale, it will get you a lot more higher.

Back
Top Bottom