*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

MOTM Chopped & Screwed
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Album is still going strong. Sales won't show how good of an album this is. Should of dropped it when Day N Nite was huge

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
@ the video on Worldstar...son is extra tight...and wrong.
laugh.gif
i lost it when they asked him about cudi's albumsales..."yo is this his f'in *crumbles frail album as if it were a sheet of paper* f this ninjas album"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

i used to always skip up up and away... i just played it like 5 times straight... thats some serious zone out !##*... like i cant b high and driving while listenin to that... instacrash...

alive has grown on me as well...

EVERYTIME the moon shines i beCOME ALIVE

edit...

can somebody post up the OG sky might fall so i can compare?
Who gives a +@#* if a _ don't like your steez tell him brush off your n u t's
pimp.gif

After all the *@@! I've been through this week, this CD has gotten me through it. I literally sat in my car just crying for about 40 minutes whilelistening to this CD. Now it means even more to me.

I am happy, that's just the saddest lie

I've got some issues that nobody can see,
and all of these emotions are pouring outta me,
I bring them to the light for you, its only right
frown.gif

damn im still on a kid named cudi. im picking up man on the moon tomorrow when i get paid.

the concert last friday he did was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

CuDi isn't that great of a rapper guys. He just gets real high and thinks of crazy melodies.
nobody said he was a great rapper... he's barely a rapper imo... he's just makin good !@% music...

people need to stop classifying ##%% and just enjoy it...

Let me ask you this...when you go into a music store and search for his album, which genre section would it be under????

Thought so.

CuDi isn't that great of a rapper guys. He just gets real high and thinks of crazy melodies.
nobody said he was a great rapper... he's barely a rapper imo... he's just makin good !@% music...

Let me ask you this...when you go into a music store and search for his album, which genre section would it be under????

Thought so.

i would look under new releases
grin.gif

lame
Maybe you should re-read the question and realize the word "genre" was in there.

lame

Thought so.

i would look under new releases
grin.gif

lame
Maybe you should re-read the question and realize the word "genre" was in there.

lame

i saw that word... and deemed it subjective so i threw it out...

learn how to think for yourself... stop being a sheep

New releases isn't a genre.
It's no longer a new release.
It's hip hop

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by JrockNIKErock

^i just thought about it, this dude smokes so much weed i dont know how he's gonna remember his lines!
Nah he will because he don't smoke weed right, dude doesnt inhale. Look at all that smoke coming in this video...
yeah i noticed that too bro. all that smoke is going to waste. but he has to get high because of the dope hooks n melodys he says!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Hip-Hop...

but that's where 808's is the stores around here. So...

roll.gif
should be next to milli vanilli, stores need a Hip-Pop section 808belongs there

Thought so.
Wow. Really? Just because the record store (or even the record label for that matter) classifies something a certain way doesn't meanthat's the way it is. All they are concerned with is record sales. Genres shouldn't be black & white. Music is an artform, and sometimes artstrays from any one category and touches another...or even invents a new category altogether. I'm not saying Cudi is inventing a new genre, but he isdefinitely in the grey area.

I agree with Time: "learn how to think for yourself... stop being a sheep"

Back
Top Bottom