Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
nerd.gif
  what shoes are you talking about??? 

My only hope would be that with a new pair of IXs, they at least can do better than that aluminum foil swoosh. They seemed to turn the corner on that with the Xs & XIs so far.

My only hope would be that with a new pair of IXs, they at least can do better than that aluminum foil swoosh. They seemed to turn the corner on that with the Xs & XIs so far.
This. 

I noticed this on X and XI IDs the swoosh was definitely improved  

If you like playing in them and lighter in weight then you wont go wrong with the Mentality (1 or 2 doesnt matter). Theyre as light and plays like 8. Way cheaper too. I prefer them than my 9s.

Yes. Got a pair coming in and can‘t wait!!!!

I will think about the XIs only after they are heavily discounted. I have a couple of Xs that I am stuck with. lol

X I can kinda see where you coming from (hooped in ASG)
XI's. Going to have to respectfully disagree its like playing on clouds (if i wasn't for the weird tounge on the ASG id forget i have them on)

I think i am too late for the asg. really love the dart frog cw. but they are all gone now.

Bunzbarbie tho..... Lol
Meh.I guess if this was streetball she pretty much earned that name like Duke tango gave it to her after a cross at dykman.

Y'all are ruthless in here goin in on ole girls mug lmao

But you're right [emoji]128552[/emoji]

I wonder if that Lakers colorway releasing tomorrow will be worn on court by Bryant. I like the line, but I always have a problem with too many colors made that aren't Lakers or on-court colorways.

So far, the All-Star XI is the best for me this season.

I wonder if that Lakers colorway releasing tomorrow will be worn on court by Bryant. I like the line, but I always have a problem with too many colors made that aren't Lakers or on-court colorways.

So far, the All-Star XI is the best for me this season.
The "Eulogy" pair? That was the first XI he wore, for his last game in Boston

I'll probably just cop off NDC, they were a no-brainer when he wore them and especially with the 8 & 24 on the heel. Got some gift cards and that 12% ebates (assuming its still up) will be nice.

Back
Top Bottom