OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
even if i did pay $600, I would never fool myself into thinking $360 worn is a GREAT price. Probably poor choice of word. I pay resell a lot, but i never feel like I got a great deal. I'm happy to have the shoe, but I don't go, YES, I don't great in that transaction, know what i mean? Just saying.

I agree but this is a special circumstance, it's an id pair that's in hand and even if worn everyday for the last 2-3 weeks the amount of wear couldn't be that high. I never by shoes that aren't DS but if I didn't have a pair that same design on the way I'd consider those.

I wouldn't pay more than $300 for that pair, it's likely they are too small for whoever ordered it and wasn't worn much.
Sheesh I'm just saying... Compared to the other price tags on ebay, this is probably the best you'll see.

I wouldn't pay more than $300 for that pair, it's likely they are too small for whoever ordered it and wasn't worn much.

Sheesh I'm just saying... Compared to the other price tags on ebay, this is probably the best you'll see.

While your right about the price in comparison to other listings I've also noticed people are having are a hard time selling them for those prices.
Most people are content with waiting and hoping that MC comes back rather than spending that kind of money on a config they didn't even design themselves.

While your right about the price in comparison to other listings I've also noticed people are having are a hard time selling them for those prices.
Most people are content with waiting and hoping that MC comes back rather than spending that kind of money on a config they didn't even design themselves.
I've seen some sold for around 400 in auctions. But I just wanted to share that just in case someone doesn't think they're coming back (which they're probably not). There are people who will spend that kind of money easily. On the flyknit thread, someone dropped $500 on racers
mean.gif

Can someone post pix of their BLACK nike ids? Thinking about pulling the trigger since I missed out on the MC's .... Thinking of black flyknit upper / gold swoosh /

How do you track your progress? Is it something different from the standard nike order status?

How do you track your progress? Is it something different from the standard nike order status?

Same thing...And when the system works right you will identified via email when your order his the next level. But that's hit or miss right now.

Mark: Hi, my name is Mark. How may I help you?
Wilbert Perez: Hello how are you doing 
Wilbert Perez: I'm inquiring about my order on Nike Id
Mark: Hello Wilbert.  I am doing very well thank you.  How are you?
Wilbert Perez: I'm okay thank you
Wilbert Perez: When I try to look for an update on my order 
Wilbert Perez: on the my orders page 
Wilbert Perez: It's says that none are available 
Mark: I am pulling it up.
Wilbert Perez: I was hoping you could update me on my order. 
Wilbert Perez: Thank you. 
Mark: Of course.  It looks like the order has been received by the warehouse but work has not started on it yet due to the high volume of similar orders.  There is not yet an estimated ship date.
Wilbert Perez: Okay
Wilbert Perez: So will I be receiving an email when it starts getting worked on? 
Mark: Yes, an email when the begin working on it and then one when the work is completed.
Mark: *they
Wilbert Perez: Okay. That's fine. Thank you.  

So I made two multicolors.

One is a white sole, white swoosh, that I ordered about 10 mins after the tweet.
The other pair is a grey sole, grey swoosh. I ordered it about an hour- hour and a half after the tweet.

The grey swoosh pair has been shipped already but the one I ordered 10 minutes after the tweet still hasn't.
Anyone have the same issue?

Back
Top Bottom