OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Any one else feel like they where rushing due to the qs and regret an option or two? I'm kinda thinking I would be happier with black or grey swoosh instead of gold..guess I'll have to wait and see lol
i was the same. i regret doing black laces instead of burgundy and the right id i wanted the date and i put Kobe lol didnt think straight i think they [emoji]128293[/emoji] still. Cant wait.

I know I didn't want the gold swoosh...kind of regret it.

I blacked out everything with gold speckles and swoosh. Wish I would have went black everything, and added purple speckles.
is the gold swosh dat bad ? I seen couple people didnt go for it for some type of reason. I did its my first pair of kobes.

Any one else feel like they where rushing due to the qs and regret an option or two? I'm kinda thinking I would be happier with black or grey swoosh instead of gold..guess I'll have to wait and see lol

No ragrets here. The only thing I would regret would be if I bought the exact pair he wore. I feel like if peps are being honest with themselves it just doesnt look good. And it definitely doesnt make sense to do green/purple as the "mamba moment" color so it was an easy pass for me. Now if it were some red/black based colorway or anything that tied into MJ I would have left it alone. To me this is a joker colorway.

No ragrets here. The only thing I would regret would be if I bought the exact pair he wore. I feel like if peps are being honest with themselves it just doesnt look good. And it definitely doesnt make sense to do green/purple as the "mamba moment" color so it was an easy pass for me. Now if it were some red/black based colorway or anything that tied into MJ I would have left it alone. To me this is a joker colorway.
i actually regret not doubling up on the exact pair he wore,,, I'm being honest w myself and i love them

is the gold swosh dat bad ? I seen couple people didnt go for it for some type of reason. I did its my first pair of kobes.
Its all opinion but why would you want gold on top of bright green/volt and purple?!?! I went with silver because its 1000x more neutral

Its all opinion but why would you want gold on top of bright green/volt and purple?!?! I went with silver because its 1000x more neutral
Here's the thing about both silver and gold to me- I HATE the fact that they sink into the knit and show the texture. I much rather have the swoosh raised like every other color and not the film-ish appearance of the gold/siver

With that said, the gold was just a coinflip. Honestly, if I wouldn't have been pressed for time it would have probably been gitd type deal.

I don't think most people bought them to resell - I think a LOT of folks bought them because they missed out on the first MC run, and did not want that to happen again, although with a different MC.
BOOM. Exactly why I copped. I was sick when I didn't pull the trigger on the MC's so I had to go for these.

Here's the thing about both silver and gold to me- I HATE the fact that they sink into the knit and show the texture. I much rather have the swoosh raised like every other color and not the film-ish appearance of the gold/siver

With that said, the gold was just a coinflip. Honestly, if I wouldn't have been pressed for time it would have probably been gitd type deal.
i think thats why some of other pple didnt go for the 2, it does look like its pressed in and shows the knit.

View media item 1308105 this what i did. i like it.

Looking forward to everyone's pics.

I'm already regretting passing. I just knew these would be around the following morning.  Woke up in the middle of the night and was like damn..
mean.gif
   Oh well.

Would have been a no brainer if I had a coupon code tho.

I dont mind that it is more thin than the rest of em. I have a silver swoosh on my poor man htm's and I think it looks good. Cant wait to get these in hand regardless. I hope everyones pair comes out like fire.

I dont mind that it is more thin than the rest of em. I have a silver swoosh on my poor man htm's and I think it looks good. Cant wait to get these in hand regardless. I hope everyones pair comes out like fire.

It is not a deal breaker by any means. I was actually intrigued by the gold/gold speckle combo from a MC I saw earlier in the thread. I think everyone's pair are going to be great.

I don't think most  people bought them to resell - I think a LOT  of folks bought them because they missed out on the first MC run, and did not want that to happen again, although with a different MC.

BOOM. Exactly why I copped. I was sick when I didn't pull the trigger on the MC's so I had to go for these.
That could be the reason for some but its harder to sell a customized shoe. The Original MM is a lot easier to sell and Kobe wearing the exact pair helps. IMO i think most bought the original just to resale. We'll see in January how flooded ebay gets with these

That could be the reason for some but its harder to sell a customized shoe. The Original MM is a lot easier to sell and Kobe wearing the exact pair helps. IMO i think most bought the original just to resale. We'll see in January how flooded ebay gets with these

Im also curious. All I know is I still have a pair of MC's on ice and I plan on rocking these things HEAVILY as soon as I get em in my hands.

No way I am reselling these for a marginal profit. If I paid 260 and the ceiling like some of yall think is $400 then they stay with me.

Now if it is like my first MC pair and dude offers me 3x retail then they'll probably be gone too.

I did a chat with NDC yesterday seeing if I could add the date/points ID to my original order because I forgot to and just got this email:

"Thank you for contacting NIKEiD regarding your Kobe 9 “Mamba Moment” purchase. I have made the requested changes to your personal iD and sent this order to the factory for production. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this email. Or, you can also contact our customer service at 1-800-806-6453 (4am - 11pm PT
, 7 days a week) for assistance."

Glad I asked.
I think I'm changing my ID to Mamba Moment then fam! Preciate the info.

oh man i keep thinking about this , i paid resell for the multi color n didnt want miss out on these but i regret rushing it, i wish i would of played around with the colors more

for people asking about the purple sole…. really dope in person
These are fire, well done my man. The purple sole doesn't look bad at all. Like someone said earlier, the fact that it's purple on a lighter purple gives it that amnesty vibe. I dig

Seems to be hit or miss with changing the iD. I called about 15 minutes after I placed my order because I wanted to change something and was told they couldn't.
Weird. Even after I received the first email from them about being able to add it, I received another email about 40 minutes after that one from a different Nike rep basically saying the same thing as the first email for some reason:

"Thank you for your message and provided update. I have made the requested changes to your personal iD and sent this order to the factory for production. 

If you have any questions or concerns please contact Nike.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453  (4am - 11pm PT, 7 days a week) for assistance. 

Thank you for choosing NIKEiD."

As long as the order doesn't get cancelled, I'm fine even if they couldn't add it on.

Back
Top Bottom