OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
if those were white swoosh id jump on those :lol:

looks good even with crap pics

yeah, i did silver swoosh on my whites too. i just picked up MC's last night for about the same price so I'm not 100% sure i want to jump on these.

Wore my MCs for the first time last night and love them! Forgot to take photos but will definitely be adding these to my regular rotation moving forward. Once the MMs come in, I will rock them immediately! 

What is your Delivery Date? I ask because my delivery date is 1/29/15 and I'm just curious if mine is in the wrks, Haven't got the

email saying it is.
My delivery date is the same and still just says "In Progress"

Then tune in next month.
Wow thanks captain obvious. Or people could just act like grown *** men and realize that the shoes will show up when they show up.
You knew what you were getting yourself into when you signed up for NT to post in just this thread...not sure why you coming in here like a smartass

27 posts in just this thread from the past few days...hmmmm

Last edited:
You knew what you were getting yourself into when you signed up for NT to post in just this thread...not sure why you coming in here like a smartass

27 posts in just this thread from the past few days...hmmmm

Hmmm i just signed up in the past few days so go figure.... And some of them are in the kobe 9 thread. You feel better now?

Wow stepped away for an hour or so, Just 2 much going on because of a Q? So I had to just step away for a bit. But too come back an hr later and this is

still going on, and they'res talk going on about acting like Men.....  Talk to you all Latex!

Back
Top Bottom