OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
But they don't hear it tho.
kobe could have had at least one or two more rings if he would have had a allstar calliber teammate instead of smush parker, kWAMEEEEE BROWN, and Chris Minh or however you spell his name. ...I mean Luke Walton was starting at the 3

This picture really make no sense.  Michael & Scottie werent the top 50 greatest players when they won the championship. They made themselves the top 50 greatest players because they won  championships.  I guess they should of played not as hard as they could so they could be in the bottom 50. When ever you put Kobe against Jordan, Kobe is gonna loose...EVERYTIME!!!  So why even do it??????

Last edited:
Last time the MC FN came out there was a reddit post with a bunch of 20% off codes. Was that a one time thing or does it happen often?

Last time the MC FN came out there was a reddit post with a bunch of 20% off codes. Was that a one time thing or does it happen often?

It's over, they changed the format of the codes! The guy who produced those codes is like Robin Hood! Take from the rich and the poor eats!

Last edited:
I checked online my order says "build in progress" but where does it say estimated delivery date ? Or do i have to wait for email ? ... i havent got it yet.

I checked online my order says "build in progress" but where does it say estimated delivery date ? Or do i have to wait for email ? ... i havent got it yet.
I think everyone is going by the estimated delivery dates on the original email confirmations.  

I too just noticed that my first order was just updated to "Build in Progress". Now I know what that excitement is like.

Has Nike REALLY got YALL that thirsty to the point you feel like you hit the jackpot over an iD being built??? We talking bout iD's being built??? iD's?!?! I'll be happy when my pair arrive too but damn Nike's marketing machine got y'all feeling like you knocked Mayweather out just cuz your build is in progress. LMAO!!! Im not "too cool" to be excited but remember, it's an iD. You're suppose to get what you ordered, relax.

Has Nike REALLY got YALL that thirsty to the point you feel like you hit the jackpot over an iD being built??? We talking bout iD's being built??? iD's?!?! I'll be happy when my pair arrive too but damn Nike's marketing machine got y'all feeling like you knocked Mayweather out just cuz your build is in progress. LMAO!!! Im not "too cool" to be excited but remember, it's an iD. You're suppose to get what you ordered, relax.

We are a want it now society. Plus, why not get a little hype about getting IDs quickly. Especially if you've had to wait a couple months in the past.

U wasting your breath bruh.. Its only gonna get worse... Next 20 days you gotta read the posts like your reading a newspaper. 3/4 of it is fluff, and the other 1/4 is information that you really came for.

Last edited:
Especially considering that we've only really seen the Kobe pair and not sure how ID pairs are going to turn out, I think a little excitement is warranted at least at the beginning, because its one step closer to in-hand, so then we can all start seeing the various pictures.

I'm sure there will be plenty of updates from people on each stage, I'll just keep scrolling on through...

I agree with all of this. One of the reasons why I have been turned off by this "sneaker culture" is because of the people in it. Some people let this hobby get in the way of the important things. I mean, you got people feeling sad and depressed because they will not be able to purchase the fragment 1s..etc. It's really sad that someone could devote so much into material items that it influences their emotions negatively.

Maybe I took this too far based on what you said but it still needed to be said.

I don't think people are "thirsty" (such a dumb word) that their shoe is in a build progress. I think some people are just excited that their order wasn't canceled. Further, what's wrong with people getting excited about a custom shoe they designed? Seems much more enjoyable than buying a retro.

do you get an email for each shoe? i only got a started email for my actual custom pair.
I received an email for 2 of my shoes. The other I just checked online and saw that it had moved from in progress to build in progress. Was nervous about that 3rd shoe getting canceled but it seems like all is good.

Seems like a no-win situation then, I agree getting sad and depressed takes it too far, seeing as there is far too much negativity already out there, but I would think that people being enthusiastic that their pair is "building in progress" would be the opposite of that and a step in the right direction. We all know why we are here, and its because we are enthusiastic & excited about a certain shoe. 

If I'm looking at certain points of view, then it seems rather fruitless to post anything about shoes truthfully. Why let anyone know you were able to order a pair before they sold out or what they will look like, why bother posting pictures. 

Keep in mind though that this isn't a typical ID. Most of the time when you make an ID you don't have to worry about not getting it because they have a large supply. These on the other hand were pretty limited in terms of an ID. Not only that but these are a definite collectors item.  I haven't gotten my email yet and you bet your ace im gonna be excited when I get the build in progress email.

Its a 245 dollar shoe, wouldn't you be happy to know that they started making yours after spending that kind of dough?

just recieved the "we're almost done" email
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom