OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

just recieved the "we're almost done" email
wink.gif
Pic or it didn't happen.

They must be doing them in batches. Sadly I haven't got the "were building" email yet.....im gonna cry myself to sleep now

If they ship these out in reverse order again I might just lose it lol
They might be. I ordered my first pair within 30 minutes of release and that is "In progress". My second pair was purchased more than 2 hours after release and they were building as of Wednesday morning

How long after tweet do you order?

Interesting your pair looks similar to the guy above. Maybe that's the "batch" that they did.

Well I ordered 4 pairs all of them are very similar to each other white swoosh or gold swoosh white sole or clear. I ordered 2 with my girlfriends account about 15 min after tweet. On that acc orders it says build in progress. I ordered 2 on my account about 30 minutes before sell out and my orders listed as in progress but this email I received is for the first of 2 pairs.

I guess they really are working backwards again

Last edited:
Well congrats. You'll probably get one of yours in a couple weeks. Post lots of pics (don't be shy about the on-foot too).

Seems like a no-win situation then, I agree getting sad and depressed takes it too far, seeing as there is far too much negativity already out there, but I would think that people being enthusiastic that their pair is "building in progress" would be the opposite of that and a step in the right direction. We all know why we are here, and its because we are enthusiastic & excited about a certain shoe. 

If I'm looking at certain points of view, then it seems rather fruitless to post anything about shoes truthfully. Why let anyone know you were able to order a pair before they sold out or what they will look like, why bother posting pictures. 

Tell us why you really mad, papi.

Got the e-mail this morning saying Nike is Finishing my two pairs..

Going much quicker than the 2 multicolors I did on the restock earlier this year.

Last edited:
Has Nike REALLY got YALL that thirsty to the point you feel like you hit the jackpot over an iD being built??? We talking bout iD's being built??? iD's?!?! I'll be happy when my pair arrive too but damn Nike's marketing machine got y'all feeling like you knocked Mayweather out just cuz your build is in progress. LMAO!!! Im not "too cool" to be excited but remember, it's an iD. You're suppose to get what you ordered, relax.

The funny thing is that we're almost done, doesn't mean it's going to ship in a couple of days. They ship them in batches from China.

I thought I was going to get an order within two weeks, and then it took a week and a half to ship

Received email this morning for pair # 1 being almost finished of the Mamba Moment QS IDs. Almost finished in less than a wk. record setting for me. No email yet as far as pair # 2 & 3 being started on.

Still no movement on mine. I ID'd a pair of Roshe's a couple months back and it took nearly 8 weeks to get them. My MC's came in a couple days before the estimated date. I've learned there is no rhyme or reason in how they build ID's.

Yeah, I'm gonna need a pic of these when you get them in. I went with the black swoosh as well. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom