OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I ordered probably within 45 seconds after the tweet and nothing yet. I don't think there's any rhyme or reason to how the orders are filled. I remember when the first multi ID's came on in June/July I was one of the first to receive my order on here and I took an hour or so to decide what I wanted. Total crap shoot in my opinion.

out of three of my orders, only one is being built (same exact colorway kobe wore). im probably wrong but maybe they're grouping the orders by styles instead of order sequence?

Last edited:

out of three of my orders, only one is being built (same exact colorway kobe wore). im probably wrong but maybe they're grouping the orders by styles instead of order sequence?
That could be, that's the order I have right now being built. I thought mine would be delayed because I had them add the ID on the tongue after the fact, but luckily/hopefully they got it on there.

I doubt there's any rhyme or reason to it, woke up to this and I ordered prob 15 mins after the tweet. Glow sole & swoosh.
Nice, I went with the same setup except for purple specs. My status is still in progress tho 
frown.gif

If you get two pairs, how do you know when they are "finishing" your order? Does it still say build in progress or does it change to finishing?

Last edited:
*elsewhere while people complain about Build Progress.....

Pair of OG MC IDs white out on the Bay for $900

#SMH 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom