OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I have MC's x2... I would take these over them any day of the week. I like the darker grittier look over the bright MC's. Just my opinion.

Wolf grey sole ... At $145 a pop I couldn't pass up getting multiples. All ordered on the same account. None were cancelled.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind a pair like the predominately volt ones above. Since my two pairs are being built at separate times (one scheduled for delivery on Friday, the other one still "In Progress"), I hope that will lead to 2 different flyknit patterns. 

Yes $145 swoosh discount ... "GioNVA", ur pair is crazy bright. Mine looks nothing like that. Maybe it's just the picture quality.

Those above look sweet...I had these for my 2nd order black swoosh ...before they were canceled that is..smh. Congrats bro. Still cant figure out how peeps have these onhand already when they released 12 days ago but?..hopefully mine will start "Build in progress" this year?. Lol im diggin the uppers big time.

Last edited:
Nice that most of ya are getting ya pairs already or getting the "shipped" email. Mines been done for days now and still havent shipped, 2 diff nike Rep told me they would ship on the 2nd. Not even going to check no more just wait till i get that UPS notification.

Guys - before this gets out of hand and we all sound like kids - there is NO right or wrong answer as to what's better between MC and MM. It's all a matter of preference. Some people will like MC more, while others prefer MM. At the end of the day, it shouldn't matter what someone else thinks. Just do you.

Here's a quick cell phone picture.  Just the basic GITD swoosh and wolf grey outsole.  Have a lot more volt than purple.  The flyknit color combination looks really nice in person.  The multicolor wowed me more but I can see myself wearing these more.  
Did Nike leave any Volt for the rest of us? or did they all go into this pair

Here's a quick cell phone picture.  Just the basic GITD swoosh and wolf grey outsole.  Have a lot more volt than purple.  The flyknit color combination looks really nice in person.  The multicolor wowed me more but I can see myself wearing these more.  
Look at all the volt. 
nthat.gif
 Wolf Grey Sole looks good on these MM's. White soles look better on MC.

Yeah, I like dis side by side comparison. Two very nice looking shoe. Can't be made having one of each. Best part about it is a heap of folks won't be rocking em like crowds rock J's.

Volt is strong wit dis one. I like.

not my pair but the exact pair i ordered… pic taken from twitte

r
Yeah...I should of gotten a 2nd pair with this default version. Looks pretty damn nice right here.

So salty I missed out on these Mamba Moments. 
mad.gif
 Maybe they will release a new set of horrible fades and colored options and have these MM's restocked again. 

Back
Top Bottom