OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My order status changed to "in progress" now from "build in progress".... Hope this means they're shipping soon since I did get my almost finished email.

These dudes hacking codes and selling them is foul

Lost my patience waiting for the multi color to return and bought the grapes today, if the multi color comes back I'm gonna sell a pair of kicks and order a pair

Looking forward to seeing your MC IDs guys I think they're gonna be sick
Yo what's up Chiacrack!  Long time no see man.

What's the hacking codes thing?  Like they use a program to find codes that work?  

I wanted to order a MC ID also, but they got taken down.  Then today I struck out on the Grapes.  

Got Double slapped by Nike, fml.

My fair pair of MC's shipped yesterday and they finished the other two pairs today. Hopefully they ship the other two pairs today or tomorrow. 

Damn, I ordered June 30th, received almost finished email July 7 and still has not been shipped :\

Yo what's up Chiacrack!  Long time no see man.

What's the hacking codes thing?  Like they use a program to find codes that work?  

I wanted to order a MC ID also, but they got taken down.  Then today I struck out on the Grapes.  

Got Double slapped by Nike, fml.

What's good bro

Damn that sucks sorry

Yeah I guess people are generating codes somehow and it can use up a code given to someone by nike it's foul

I got impatient waiting for the MC to come back so I copped the grapes today, hoping the MC comes back I'll just sell a pair of kicks to pick up a pair. 260 something with tax is rough

Last edited:
Sorry to "spam" the thread but if anyone has an extra 10-20% off code laying around, I'd love to get it.

Really want to order a pair with black flyknit, possibly the jokers 
smokin.gif

Also, cannot wait to see the pictures when people start getting their pairs next week!!!

I believe my original date was 7/31. So it looks like they'll be around 2 weeks early. I can't wait :lol:.

I ordered on the same day you did, but late evening. I'm not looking for mine to come anytime soon...

Someone by the name of  Daniel Cohen stole my 20% code...

What did nike say about your code that was used? did they replace it for you? I have a 15% code so I guess I'll find out if it still works when I put another order through.

Last edited:
when MC comes back im jumping on it. waited a bout a day too late before i made up my mind on these and missed the boat. Cnat wait to see these, looks like some are coming in by Monday. very fast turnaround.

Can't wait to see everyone's pairs especially the MC orders

Last edited:
SPOKE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE ABOUT A HOUR AGO ABOUT MY ORDER PLACED ON 7/8... WELL THEY HAVENT STARTED ON IT YET...SMH! BUT HE SAID I SHOULD GET A "STARTED" EMAIL ON MONDAY OR TUESDAY.

HE ALSO SAID THAT NIKE WASNT PREPARED FOR THE MC OPTION TO SELL AS FAST AS IT DID AND THAT OPTION WILL BE BACK. HE DIDNT GIVE ME AN EXACT DATE BUT IT WILL BE BACK AND DISCOUNTED FOR SWOOSH USERS.

HE ALSO SAID THAT NIKE WASNT PREPARED FOR THE MC OPTION TO SELL AS FAST AS IT DID AND THAT OPTION WILL BE BACK. HE DIDNT GIVE ME AN EXACT DATE BUT IT WILL BE BACK AND DISCOUNTED FOR SWOOSH USERS.
repped for bringing joy to my heart, hope this is true

HE ALSO SAID THAT NIKE WASNT PREPARED FOR THE MC OPTION TO SELL AS FAST AS IT DID AND THAT OPTION WILL BE BACK.
If the head of the iD department is unable to predict the popularity of a multicolored flyknit shoe--not just in the Kobe line, but in general--then that person needs to step down.

So I just got a "We've started making your order" for a pair of iDs that I cancelled within a few hours of placing the order.

Seems rather strange. Any chance I'm getting a free pair?

If not, it would suggest that these emails are not in fact tied to the production stages of the shoe.

Finally received the "weve started" email for my mc pair! Hope all of you get to eat real soon. Cant wait!

Just saw the mj purple fk and I have to admit, if the fk weave on my ID's looks like this I'll be returning them. Definitely not a true flyknit and agree with everyone that a MC option is the best for these

View media item 1075158

Just saw the mj purple fk and I have to admit, if the fk weave on my ID's looks like this I'll be returning them. Definitely not a true flyknit and agree with everyone that a MC option is the best for these
It looks just like the Elites so I have no idea what you are talking about.

It looks just like the Elites so I have no idea what you are talking about.
Agreed. That looks like the exact same knit as the elites. Why were you expecting something else?

Man I'm nervous as hell bout my mc id I ordered. Got the almost finished email this morning so I'm geeked bout dat but from reading the reg kobe 9 thread, peeps who copped the grapes today are sayin the fklows fit more snug than the ems. Kobe 8s I wear size 8 tts. Kobe 9 elites and ems I wear 7.5 perfect fit. Thought fklows were gonna be between either same as the elites or ems or in between. If they are a tighter snugger smaller fit, I might be screwed on my mc id's. Cause half down on ems and elites are already snug and fit absolutely perfectly with little to no wiggle room which is how I like it but any smaller I might be screwed. Thinkin I should've maybe gone wit my tts 8 on these. If anyone got the grapes and wanna give your insight on sizing in ur opinion..

Last edited:
Man I'm nervous as hell bout my mc id I ordered. Got the almost finished email this morning so I'm geeked bout dat but from reading the reg kobe 9 thread, peeps who copped the grapes today are sayin the fklows fit more snug than the ems. Kobe 8s I wear size 8 tts. Kobe 9 elites and ems I wear 7.5 perfect fit. Thought fklows were gonna be between either same as the elites or ems or in between. If they are a tighter snugger smaller fit, I might be screwed on my mc id's. Cause half down on ems and elites are already snug and fit absolutely perfectly with little to no wiggle room which is how I like it but any smaller I might be screwed. Thinkin I should've maybe gone wit my tts 8 on these.
No need to lose your ***** just yet. I'm sure they'll stretch out if they're a bit snug.

Back
Top Bottom