OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

This most likely means that MC wont come back any time soon, if at all. Nike will want to milk these new colours to squeeze every dollar they can. I'm torn. On the one hand, Im happy with new options on the other hand i hope they are all ugly for my wallets sake. 
Yeah, basically no chance the MC option comes back now.

The fade option looks cool though, definitely ready to see what colors Nike came up with.

If they have a purple fade option, I might have to go in on another pair. The subtle fade as shown on that picture has a lot of potential, I like!

wallet aint ready... 
laugh.gif

bout damn time Nike, we need new options

but the fade is cool, just would prefer actual new colors

I think its funny they show a pulltab but these dont come with one

Last edited:

nice shot man

I really need to get a decent camera 
Whats good chia brotha?

You got multi's also?

Man Nike is about to have me broke as hell.I love these low flyknits and depending on the colors I might have to get a few more.Cant Wait!!

Last edited:

Whats good chia brotha?

You got multi's also?

Man Nike is about to have me broke as hell.I love these low flyknits and depending on the colors I might have to get a few more.Cant Wait!!
what up mane

yes sir I got some MCs, paid 400 for them though 
laugh.gif

I dont have any extra cash right now for kicks, between busting my nut on the MCs and my 475 dollar fantasy football buy in i'm tapped out until end of August, hopefully options will still be around then

What's up with the pull tab on the back of the fade colorway?

Seriously doubt there'll actually be a pulltab...

Nike has had the Hypergrapes and Beethovens also pictured with pull tabs on their release page, but there wasn't one on the actual release pair(s).

Last edited:

what up mane

yes sir I got some MCs, paid 400 for them though 
laugh.gif

I dont have any extra cash right now for kicks, between busting my nut on the MCs and my 475 dollar fantasy football buy in i'm tapped out until end of August, hopefully options will still be around then
Good you got them tho.I love mines fam.

Trust me I am with you on that wallet being tapped out.I was not expecting 11 more flyknit colors and  I want the 2 jordan 6's this month.SMH

#TEAMDEADPOCKETS

When I think I won't be spending any more money for a few months, Nike comes out with something new

Why?! WHY?!

When I think I won't be spending any more money for a few months, Nike comes out with something new

Why?! WHY?!
Same here.  I told my wife I was gonna take August easy......smh.  VI's, Beethovens, 2 ID's, Sportsblue VI's, wheat foams.......I'm done for!

Why?! WHY?!
LOL same here fam

Good you got them tho.I love mines fam.

Trust me I am with you on that wallet being tapped out.I was not expecting 11 more flyknit colors and  I want the 2 jordan 6's this month.SMH

#TEAMDEADPOCKETS
LOL at the hashtag thats the truth, but really its the same colors I think, I can't afford any kicks until end of August, wanted Beethovens or those 3s coming out but just might make an ID, thought i think the options will be sold out by then LOL

But I do wear my MCs all the time, I have ultimate swag walking in those things, feel like a million bucks walking around in them, absolutely love them
Seriously doubt there'll actually be a pulltab...

Nike has had the Hypergrapes and Beethovens also pictured with pull tabs on their release page, but there wasn't one on the actual release pair(s).
this, doubt they do

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom