OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The order will go through, but will be canceled before it gets made. I wouldn't take the chance of getting banned.

I dont want to minimize your post but the reality with sneakers is not every shoe you will get, thats life. People need to learn that. There will be another hot shoe to replace MC

MC and HTM difference is far greater than the stitching homie. No need for me to explain that there are enough images out there for you to look at.

This statement is very true.

MC was an exception tho. it sits right next to htms. you can say 'oh, it didn't have htm stitched on the back'..but thats about all it was missing
lol
What are talking you about, you do know that the MC is actually the least HTM looking one, the grey and especially the black upper looks closer to the HTMs

Last edited:
FK Kobe's selling better then EMs. Nike noticing the thirst on em.... So they'll release more on ID. Moon walkers look dope though

lol
What are talking about, you do know that the MC is actually the least HTM looking one, the grey and especially the black upper looks closer to the HTM
the MCs are worshiped in this thread. it's what 90% of discussion is about. NO SNEAKER THIS YEAR that was available for 2 days is as sought after as these.  Even before they were taken down after 2 days..MC option was the most discussed.

And when they arrived. they disappointed NO ONE.

Am i saying they look like HTMs?  Not exactly. the 4 htms look like htms.  But these are equally as stunning even though they are difference.

AM I TAKIN CRAZY PILLS.

just ordered a pair last Tuesday.

I'm gonna really need to hook up my swoosh connect cuz I'm buying at least 2 more :x​

MAN!!! THATS THE PITIFUL PART! BUT HEY, ITS NOT MY CASH.

JOE BLOW WANTS TO PAY $8-900 FOR ID'S.... MO POWER TO HIM! LOL!
Every time someone gets cridicised on here for paying stupid amounts of resale I swear people defend them and say hey let them do what the want with their money. Imagine if everyone in your neighborhood was having a bonfire with every dollar bill $1-$100 they have lol would you care and advise them not to? Thats basically what people are doing buying iD's for $800 

That being said bring on the game royal and hyper turquoise flyknits tomorrow!

Last edited:
FK Kobe's selling better then EMs. Nike noticing the thirst on em.... So they'll release more on ID. Moon walkers look dope though
Im sure Nike knew this was the case before these FK ids and prolly as soon as the first 3 or 4 EM's were released.I hate the EM's with a passion because of the bloated and wide shape to them.I only rocked casually tho.

the MCs are worshiped in this thread. it's what 90% of discussion is about. NO SNEAKER THIS YEAR that was available for 2 days is as sought after as these.  Even before they were taken down after 2 days..MC option was the most discussed.

And when they arrived. they disappointed NO ONE.

Am i saying they look like HTMs?  Not exactly. the 4 htms look like htms.  But these are equally as stunning even though they are difference.

AM I TAKIN CRAZY PILLS.
Nope I have said before The MP's are the dopest shoes I have ever seen in person.So its only right imo that I love the MC's fk lows just as much.Im sure other feel that way and I dont see how anyway can dislike them.They really are awesome shoes.I like the MC's much more than the HTM version because I am not a fan of the blue and green in the flyknit.I actually like the white,multi and gum sole flyknit the most.

But yea the love and hype for the MC's are worthy imo and I couldn't imagine not having mines.I will wear them to the ground and actually feel like i had 1 of the best pair made.I love mines.

Im sure Nike knew this was the case before these FK ids and prolly as soon as the first 3 or 4 EM's were released.I hate the EM's with a passion because of the bloated and wide shape to them.I only rocked casually tho.

Nope I have said before The MP's are the dopest shoes I have ever seen in person.So its only right imo that I love the MC's fk lows just as much.Im sure other feel that way and I dont see how anyway can dislike them.They really are awesome shoes.I like the MC's much more than the HTM version because I am not a fan of the blue and green in the flyknit.I actually like the white,multi and gum sole flyknit the most.

But yea the love and hype for the MC's are worthy imo and I couldn't imagine not having mines.I will wear them to the ground and actually feel like i had 1 of the best pair made.I love mines.
Funny considering the FK Lows are much more bloated looking and feeling when compared side by side to the EMs.

What's the most pair of shoes you have in the same line?

This is my first, having two kobe 9s lows. The hyper grapes and an ID. Another ID coming.

Last edited:
Every time someone gets cridicised on here for paying stupid amounts of resale I swear people defend them and say hey let them do what the want with their money. Imagine if everyone in your neighborhood was having a bonfire with every dollar bill $1-$100 they have lol would you care and advise them not to? Thats basically what people are doing buying iD's for $800 

That being said bring on the game royal and hyper turquoise flyknits tomorrow!

ITS THEY MONEY, IDGAF IF THEY BURN IT, SPEND IT, EAT IT, THEY'LL BE JUDGED AS A DAMN FOOL IN MY EYES. LOL!!

ITS THEY MONEY, IDGAF IF THEY BURN IT, SPEND IT, EAT IT, THEY'LL BE JUDGED AS A DAMN FOOL IN MY EYES. LOL!!
I can understand that lol. I just look at is as we're all on here because we love shoes, want the latest updates, opinions, tips, help each other out from time to time. I've been there when you feel like you really want a shoe so bad you aren't thinking and would pay whatever, most times you will regret it later and I'd rather not see people throw their money away and get ripped off by resellers who don't deserve all that profit. Thats the only reason I comment on it.

Funny considering the FK Lows are much more bloated looking and feeling when compared side by side to the EMs.
Really?

I always looked at the EM's as looking like a loaf of bread when I saw them in person.I havent seen side by side tho.Now the EM's that have a crazy design that cover up the material dont look as wide to me.The solid color EM's look hella bloated imo and with me having wide feet its just not a good mix.

My fk's were .5 up and pretty snug on me before I replaced the insole with the kobe 8 insole which made it perfect.I really dont think I want to get a size 11 in these ids.they would be to long but i think width wise would be more comfy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom