OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I refuse to give nike my money for these unless the MC returns. A part of me wants to believe that they"ll be back for black friday :lol:

Those are nice. I don't know why I never thought to use that classic Jordan colorblocking on the Kobes. It really works.

Has anyone played in their flyknit Kobe ix ids?

I play in my iD Kobes. They play similar to the EM low. Biggest difference is the EM's are more flexible. Haven't noticed a difference in ventilation yet. Traction is exactly the same and my iDs are clear translucent.

More MC :lol: Better yet, multiple MC options that each use different color combos. Won't happen, but MC's clearly head and shoulders been the most popular iD option on the 9s. I'd love to see another round or two of good iD options for these though.

Mc is the most popular option on iD since nike started iD.

@battleground03  Both pairs came out dope. Even the fade. 
laugh.gif

More MC :lol: Better yet, multiple MC options that each use different color combos. Won't happen, but MC's clearly head and shoulders been the most popular iD option on the 9s. I'd love to see another round or two of good iD options for these though.

Mc is the most popular option on iD since nike started iD.
You're probably right about that. Never seen so many people trying to resell an iD before until these MC Kobe 9s came out.

I really like the black FK, black swoosh look. I think I'm going to put in an order for a casual pair using that theme. I've been finding myself going towards shoes with less obvious nike branding (swoosh) these days.

Back
Top Bottom