Official Kodak Black Thread: Kodak is Home

Where them yellow bones I don't want no black _____H

I'm already black I don't need no black ____H

*Points to own skin as a visual aid to show specifically what physical characteristics the white man has taught him are undesirable*

**** that slave master appeasing bull ****

He's a child but I'd expect an adult to know better.

Last edited:
He can like what he like

Some men like big girls and hate skinny girls 

Some people only like they cousins

If she ain't foreign she boring

It is what it is.

This ain't nothing new from anybody. 

Might as well drop My Struggle with all this hype around his view point now

Last edited:
It is indeed what it is, it's subconscious *******.

If you like mixed women say you like mixed women. If you like ____ women say you like ____ women.

That's stating your preference.

You start pointing to brown skin and saying that's what you actively don't like, that's not stating your preference, that's self hate and it's important that we acknowledge that and not hide behind "preference."

Last edited:
so now we don't respect people's sexual preferences huh 

i thought we were in the safe place

if frank ocean made a video saying he only liked that light meat there would be no controversy super pause tho

Last edited:
i feel da same way bout white chicks...

giphy.gif

If you like mixed women say you like mixed women. If you like ____ women say you like ____ women.

You start pointing to brown skin and saying that's what you actively don't like, that's not stating your preference, that's self hate and it's important that we acknowledge that and not hide behind "preference."

Bingo

He can like what he like

Some men like big girls and hate skinny girls 

Some people only like they cousins

If she ain't foreign she boring

It is what it is.

This ain't nothing new from anybody. 

Might as well drop My Struggle with all this hype around his view point now

so now we don't respect people's sexual preferences huh 

i thought we were in the safe place

if frank ocean made a video saying he only liked that light meat there would be no controversy super pause tho

The thing that people like ya'll don't understand or don't acknowledge is that people are programmed to have that dumb *** mentality. All that **** about preference is BS. So in country that basically teaches dark skin is bad and evil you think it's just a preference? **** outta here. :lol:

Even though science says black people have stronger genes, stronger skin. Our melanin gives us things other races don't have and it's worth more than gold.

I knew Maximus would reply

Just say something Anti and he gonna come in with his justice cape on

Exactly. People don't know how to state their preferences without ******** on anybody else. It's almost like you're dating somebody out of spite instead of genuine interest, like a black dude that exclusively dates white chicks, yet is always ******** on black women.

Just
Drop
Music

Kodak gotta leave the goofy **** alone man. This is a kid that thru his raps....you can tell he knows better. ****** just be saying and doing dumb sht :smh: :lol:.

Chalk this up as a learning experience for the finesse kid. Nothing at all wrong with having preferences, or types.....but how and what he said calls to deeper issues.

I still believe in the prodigy.

Guess someone told the kid to chill, so he deleted his ig

Smart. He got some good post bail momentum.

First day out debuted at #61 on the billboard today. A song with no hook and him just spitting.

Kodak just got plies back on the billboard with "Real Hitta" too.

Just keep dropping dope music.

his logic isnt wrong (in that he is allowed to have his own preference based off of his experiences) its just worded terribly wrong in this super woke era where some bored twitter ***** can end your career

this certaintly is not a hill to die on

Last edited:
his logic isnt wrong (in that he is allowed to have his own preference based off of his experiences) its just worded terribly wrong in this super woke era where some bored twitter ***** can end your career

It has nothing to do with logic or wording.  

He's literally pedaling racist stereotypes that white devils have been using for centuries to discriminate and push hate and bigotry on black and brown people. 

"Dark skin women are too aggressive" 

"Light skin women are more affectionate"

That's not a preference ya ignorant little boy (speaking to Kodak)

Dudes are too ignorant and unaware to even see that they're riding for the slave masters. It's worse than being an uncle tom.

Again Kodak is a kid, but if you're an adult condoning the message it's really sad. 

/\

What's sad is there seems to be a large group think that would classify you as "fake woke" for having that opinion.

It's completely lame to have any sort of backbone or preservation of knowledge of self. You a "hotep" ***** or a "wannabe Malcolm X" if you point out how ****** subconsciously hate themselves.

Last edited:

It has nothing to do with logic or wording.  

He's literally pedaling racist stereotypes that white devils have been using for centuries to discriminate and push hate and bigotry on black and brown people. 

"Dark skin women are too aggressive" 

"Light skin women are more affectionate"

That's not a preference ya ignorant little boy (speaking to Kodak)

Dudes are too ignorant and unaware to even see that they're riding for the slave masters. It's worse than being an uncle tom.

Again Kodak is a kid, but if you're an adult condoning the message it's really sad. 

/\

What's sad is there seems to be a large group think that would classify you as "fake woke" for having that opinion.

It's completely lame to have any sort of backbone or preservation of knowledge of self. You a "hotep" ***** or a "wannabe Malcolm X" if you point out how ****** subconsciously hate themselves.

Yup. These _'s lost in the sauce.

The kid is literally saying "I don't want girls my color". :lol:

That ain't no preference and anybody that thinks it is, is just as dumb as he is. All these people that complain when you point out self hating _'s or culture vultures with "oh you fake woke" **** is corny.

Like you supposed to just go along with the dumb ****. :lol:

Just
Drop
Music

Kodak gotta leave the goofy **** alone man. This is a kid that thru his raps....you can tell he knows better. ****** just be saying and doing dumb sht :smh: :lol:.

Chalk this up as a learning experience for the finesse kid. Nothing at all wrong with having preferences, or types.....but how and what he said calls to deeper issues.

I still believe in the prodigy.

People champion these guys as prodigies. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom