Official Kodak Black Thread: Kodak is Home

I get why Travis on it but that joint would be better w/o him. I don't even listen to dude but I'm tired of hearing his same ol auto tune "Yeah!" "It's lit". :lol:

Offset did his thing :pimp:

How’s the new album?

I didn’t know much about this guy, but listened to Project Baby 2 last year and thought it was one of the best albums last year. But all this drugs and stuff he does makes his music quality very erratic.

I listened to about six songs and I was feeling pretty much everyone of them, so I will eventually listen to the whole album. I may have played the very last song about 10 times before I made it to work

Dude don't really miss, there isn't a bad on song on here. Off the first couple of listens, I don't know if it's as good or complete as Project Baby 2 (make sure you got that 27 song deluxe version, the added tracks are worth it) but those two projects are underrated pieces of rap music. My favorites of the new album probably,

If I'm Lyin, I'm Flyin
From the Cradle
Could of Been Different
Identity Theft
In the Flesh
Calling My Spirit

Who produces Kodak stuff? Dudes known more in Florida? No one sounds like him anyway, but his ear and beat selection always top tier, and I don't hear similar sounds anywhere else.

Did not read any other comments but I’m a go on n say I’m thoroughly surprised! Kodak been coming wit heat lately in last few months. This album lowkey is hard! Hard bars, hard beats, straight vibin to this joint like :pimp:

Dude don't really miss, there isn't a bad on song on here. Off the first couple of listens, I don't know if it's as good or complete as Project Baby 2 (make sure you got that 27 song deluxe version, the added tracks are worth it) but those two projects are underrated pieces of rap music. My favorites of the new album probably,

If I'm Lyin, I'm Flyin
From the Cradle
Could of Been Different
Identity Theft
In the Flesh
Calling My Spirit

Who produces Kodak stuff? Dudes known more in Florida? No one sounds like him anyway, but his ear and beat selection always top tier, and I don't hear similar sounds anywhere else.

how you leave out calling my spirit tho.

nvm im zoot :lol:

If I'm Lyin, I'm Flyin
From the Cradle
Could of Been Different
Identity Theft
In the Flesh
Calling My Spirit

That's another reason I can rock with quite a bit of his stuff. It isn't just rehashed popular beats (or knockoff beats from popular producers)

This album is real good , first 2 tracks set the tone real nice probably my 2 favorite songs on the album ...I’ve always messed with Kodak’s music more than any of these new cats , he’s definitely a tier above them , production and his lyrical content is up to par as well

Good album, not project baby 2 level imo but I fw it nonetheless

Even tho he said it’s for the streams the pump and juicewrld songs should’ve never happened. Felt embarrassed even listening to that garbage :smh:

Testimony
Identity theft
Malcom xxx
Close to the grave
Take one
Transgression

My favorites off first listen

I'm going to have to give Project Baby 2 another chance, because I like this way more based on the 2-3 plays I've given it so far. I don't mind MoshPit, but Gnarly being mailed in wasn't subtle at all :lol:

Lil bruh really sliding on this ho. Identity theft will have me doing a nice lil two step jig :smokin

YouknowwhatImean
You know what I'm sayin

RaggedTenseCattle-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom