OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by biggieeb0y

http://lakersstore.com/catalog/23

Lakers store has authentic and swingman Kobe jerseys 64% off only for today so get on this deal while it lasts.
Authentics for $73.80 plus shipping. Swingman $32.40.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thank you!

Did they start that sale at 12 PST?  I didn't want to stay up until 2:00 here just to get a jersey.  Had to get an away authentic, the Sunday white I wanted was sold out.

Did they start that sale at 12 PST?  I didn't want to stay up until 2:00 here just to get a jersey.  Had to get an away authentic, the Sunday white I wanted was sold out.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Fisher would like to spread his wings offensively but can't cause he is playing with stars?
eyes.gif

HE can be signed and come off the bench.

Mitch will probably give farmar a ridiculous contract like he did with sasha and luke

Nah I expect the Warriors to sign Farmar this summer. They love over paying for overrated former Lakers. DFish, Turiaf, Devean George. Especially with Nellie ball and his 5 guard offense.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Fisher would like to spread his wings offensively but can't cause he is playing with stars?
eyes.gif

HE can be signed and come off the bench.

Mitch will probably give farmar a ridiculous contract like he did with sasha and luke

Nah I expect the Warriors to sign Farmar this summer. They love over paying for overrated former Lakers. DFish, Turiaf, Devean George. Especially with Nellie ball and his 5 guard offense.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom