OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Site is running slow right now, my checkout took 10-15 minutes. Missed out on the white authentics but I know a size 40 is way too baggy for me. 
grin.gif

Site is running slow right now, my checkout took 10-15 minutes. Missed out on the white authentics but I know a size 40 is way too baggy for me. 
grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by biggieeb0y

http://lakersstore.com/catalog/23

Lakers store has authentic and swingman Kobe jerseys 64% off only for today so get on this deal while it lasts.
Authentics for $73.80 plus shipping. Swingman $32.40.

im gonna see if i can scramble up some money. this is much appreciated

that sale made my day
pimp.gif

i got the code from jerseycentral but i went ahead and ordered all 3 kobe authentics in size 48  and put in thr 10% off code when you register and got all 3 for $235

they overcharged on shipping imo $22 for shipping even though i live in LA and their site is located in LA but whatever its still a good deal.

the site took forever though, im assumning they had lots of traffic today with people trying to get those kobe jerseys.

Lakers store has authentic and swingman Kobe jerseys 64% off only for today so get on this deal while it lasts.

that sale made my day
pimp.gif

i got the code from jerseycentral but i went ahead and ordered all 3 kobe authentics in size 48  and put in thr 10% off code when you register and got all 3 for $235

they overcharged on shipping imo $22 for shipping even though i live in LA and their site is located in LA but whatever its still a good deal.

the site took forever though, im assumning they had lots of traffic today with people trying to get those kobe jerseys.

that sale made my day
pimp.gif

that sale made my day
pimp.gif

that sale made my day
pimp.gif

that sale made my day
pimp.gif

that sale made my day
pimp.gif

that sale made my day
pimp.gif

that sale made my day
pimp.gif

that sale made my day
pimp.gif

that sale made my day
pimp.gif

^^

Is size 48 a large? I am receiving conflicting information from the NBA store site and ebay.

What's your height and weight and do you wear your jerseys loose or baggy?

^^

Is size 48 a large? I am receiving conflicting information from the NBA store site and ebay.

^^

^^

^^

^^

^^

^^

Back
Top Bottom