OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

^^

Is size 48 a large? I am receiving conflicting information from the NBA store site and ebay.

What's your height and weight and do you wear your jerseys loose or baggy?

^^

Is size 48 a large? I am receiving conflicting information from the NBA store site and ebay.

^^

40 is a medium and 44 is a large 48 is xl

authentics run a a bit bigger if im not mistaken

im really tempted to get one of these jerseys...i have a purple authentic, a white and gold swingman
ohwell.gif
...but authentic is whats up though

im really tempted to get one of these jerseys...i have a purple authentic, a white and gold swingman
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

^^

im  6'0 and weigh 195   i like my jerseys to fit a little loose but not overly baggy.  for me size 48 fits me cool   and its a much better fit then the size 56 authentics i used to wear back in 2003
laugh.gif

^^

im  6'0 and weigh 195   i like my jerseys to fit a little loose but not overly baggy.  for me size 48 fits me cool   and its a much better fit then the size 56 authentics i used to wear back in 2003
laugh.gif

^^

laugh.gif

^^

laugh.gif

^^

laugh.gif

^^

laugh.gif

^^

laugh.gif

^^

laugh.gif

^^

laugh.gif

^^

laugh.gif

^^

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom