OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

yep OKC it is.......young, athletic, energetic......
laugh.gif
should be a couple good games in the series

I hope the Lakers get their acts together or it will be an upset in the making.

We don't want to go through 7 games neither

bring on KANSAS city.

The West playoffs are looking to be real good this year.

Denver VS Portland

Spurs VS Mavs

Lakers VS Thunder

Utah VS Suns

Wow...

--I have a feeling the OKC series is gonna be gut wrenching.
--These dudes handed us one a couple weeks ago...

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Absolutely.  As has been said, before the finger, he was the one leading the league in scoring (as usual) and having 40 point nights all those games without Gasol. 

But he's basically running on fumes now.  KG HURT his knee.  He messed it up pretty bad in Utah. 

Kobe hurt his finger, but his knee and ankle is just wear and tear, he hasn't done anything to them structurally.  And people forget, they are coming off back to back finals.  ALL the Lakers have to be more tired then other teams.  They've played more games, and more intense games at that. 

If LA gets knocked out first week of May, and Kobe rests over the summer, I see no reason he won't be back to normal next year. 35 points a game?  No, not that normal.  But normal in that he doesn't play like he is now.   And if we DO find a way to go far this postseason, then I am already pretty much ready to say we will be horrible next year. 
laugh.gif
  We won't have any gas left in the tanks if this summer is 2 extra months of playoff games. 
LMAO. What medical school did you attend?

the thunder will be a challenge but seeing their play as of late it seems that they might have peaked to early.

this isn't going to be a 2001 lakers type championship defense where they stumbled through the season, got hot late, and dominated. this team has showed chinks in the armor but i think they'll be ready for this series.

im going with the lakers winning the first 2 at home, okc taking game 3, the lakers winning game 4 on the road in a close game, and finishing them at home in 5.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--I have a feeling the OKC series is gonna be gut wrenching.
--These dudes handed us one a couple weeks ago...

Well who hasn't handed the Lakers one?

I think it's safe to say whatever team we face in the playoffs, whichever round, will be a problem.

The west was just as good last year 1-8 as well.

If Bynum can come back and be effective, no one on OKC can guard him.

spurs will upset dallas

if bynum cannot contribute big in the first round i see an upset. when he played in games against the thunder we won. you all saw what happend last time we played the thunder. fisher is gonna get owned once again....

someone needs to force artest to wear a pair of nikes for the playoffs...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was gonna stay away from this thread and still will with all the bickering going back and forth, but just wanted to post this for you Laker fans...

http://

[h3]http://my.lakers.com/blogs/2010/04/12/bryant-out-for-final-two-games/[/h3]
[h3]Bryant Out for Final Two Games[/h3]
Published
by Mike Trudell

on April 12, 2010

in Injury News and Kobe Bryant

Lakers guard Kobe Bryant will not play in L.A.’s final two games of the regular season due to the avulsion fracture on his right index finger.

L.A. plays the Kings on Tuesday and Clippers on Wednesday, which will be the eighth and ninth games missed this season by No. 24.

After Monday afternoon’s practice, Lamar Odom was asked if he thought Kobe’s absence would affect his rhythm in the playoffs.

“We know how good Kobe is,

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

6-7-8 spot is all tied
eek.gif

I think its gonna be OKC or SA in the 1st round. POR has two winnable games, but the Roy injury may be a big problem for them...

Damn this is crazy. I want the Thunder though.

i rather have the blazers

Yup would have given LA time to get it together....but oh will....
smile.gif

Fisher is gonna get murked by Westbrook
sick.gif

Artest vs Durant
pimp.gif

I can see Gasol dominating more then Kobe in this series

Lakers in 6

the okc series will be entertaining and its gonna go the full 7

must be really tough for seattle fans must be sick knowing this is their team

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

So we have OKC in the first round. Official now.

Awesome. We should see some great basketball played. Westbrook is going to murder us though.

I really didn't want to play OKC in the first round. Westbrook is about to make Fisher his !$%$#.

westbrook is gonna run circles all over fish, farmar and shannon in this series
laugh.gif
tired.gif

ala aaron brooks last year

fish better get this ready
Pediatric-Oxgen-Mask-b.jpg

Originally Posted by zube42

I really didn't want to play OKC in the first round. Westbrook is about to make Fisher his !$%$#.

Guys it doesn´t matter if it was SAS, Portland, Suns, Dallas, Denver or Utah.
Parker > Fisher
Miller > Fisher
Nash > Fisher
Kidd > Fisher
Billups > Fisher
Williams > Fisher

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom