OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

i thought this was interesting

1999-2000 season

[table][tr][td]Pacific Division [/td][td]W[/td][td]L[/td][td]Pct.[/td][td] [/td][td]GB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles Lakers[/td][td]67[/td][td]15[/td][td].817[/td][td] [/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]Portland Trail Blazers[/td][td]59[/td][td]23[/td][td].720[/td][td] [/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]Phoenix Suns[/td][td]53[/td][td]29[/td][td].646[/td][td] [/td][td]14[/td][/tr][tr][td]Seattle SuperSonics[/td][td]45[/td][td]37[/td][td].549[/td][td] [/td][td]22[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sacramento Kings[/td][td]44[/td][td]38[/td][td].537[/td][td] [/td][td]23[/td][/tr][tr][td]Golden State Warriors[/td][td]19[/td][td]63[/td][td].232[/td][td] [/td][td]48[/td][/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles Clippers[/td][td]15[/td][td]67[/td][td].183[/td][td] [/td][td]52[/td][/tr][/table]
2000-2001
[table][tr][td]Pacific Division [/td][td]W[/td][td]L[/td][td]Pct.[/td][td] [/td][td]GB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles Lakers[/td][td]56[/td][td]26[/td][td].683[/td][td] [/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sacramento Kings[/td][td]55[/td][td]27[/td][td].671[/td][td] [/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Phoenix Suns[/td][td]51[/td][td]31[/td][td].622[/td][td] [/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Portland Trail Blazers[/td][td]50[/td][td]32[/td][td].610[/td][td] [/td][td]6[/td][/tr][tr][td]Seattle SuperSonics[/td][td]44[/td][td]38[/td][td].537[/td][td] [/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles Clippers[/td][td]31[/td][td]51[/td][td].378[/td][td] [/td][td]25[/td][/tr][tr][td]Golden State Warriors[/td][td]17[/td][td]65[/td][td].207[/td][td] [/td][td]39[/td][/tr][/table]

2008-2009
[table][tr][td]Pacific[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]CONF[/td] [td]DIV[/td] [td]HOME[/td] [td]ROAD[/td] [td]L 10[/td] [td]STREAK[/td] [/tr][tr][td]L.A. Lakers[sup]1w[/sup][/td] [td]65[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]0.793[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]44-8[/td] [td]14-2[/td] [td]36-5[/td] [td]29-12[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [td]W 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Phoenix[sup]o[/sup][/td] [td]46[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]0.561[/td] [td]19.0[/td] [td]30-22[/td] [td]11-5[/td] [td]28-13[/td] [td]18-23[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [td]W 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Golden State[sup]o[/sup][/td] [td]29[/td] [td]53[/td] [td]0.354[/td] [td]36.0[/td] [td]18-34[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]21-20[/td] [td]8-33[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]L 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]L.A. Clippers[sup]o[/sup][/td] [td]19[/td] [td]63[/td] [td]0.232[/td] [td]46.0[/td] [td]10-42[/td] [td]2-14[/td] [td]11-30[/td] [td]8-33[/td] [td]1-9[/td] [td]L 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sacramento[sup]o[/sup][/td] [td]17[/td] [td]65[/td] [td]0.207[/td] [td]48.0[/td] [td]16-36[/td] [td]7-9[/td] [td]11-30[/td] [td]6-35[/td] [td]1-9[/td] [td]W 1[/td][/tr][/table]

2009-2010
[table][tr][td]Western Conference[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Western[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]CONF[/td] [td]DIV[/td] [td]HOME[/td] [td]ROAD[/td] [td]L 10[/td] [td]STREAK[/td] [/tr][tr][td]L.A. Lakers[sup]1w[/sup][/td] [td]56[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]0.700[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]34-16[/td] [td]12-2[/td] [td]33-7[/td] [td]23-17[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]L 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dallas[sup]2sw[/sup][/td] [td]54[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]0.667[/td] [td]2.5[/td] [td]32-19[/td] [td]9-6[/td] [td]27-13[/td] [td]27-14[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [td]W 4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Denver[sup]3x[/sup][/td] [td]53[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]0.654[/td] [td]3.5[/td] [td]34-17[/td] [td]12-4[/td] [td]34-7[/td] [td]19-21[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [td]W 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Utah[sup]4x[/sup][/td] [td]52[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]0.650[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]30-20[/td] [td]8-8[/td] [td]32-8[/td] [td]20-20[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [td]W 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Phoenix[sup]5x[/sup][/td] [td]52[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]0.650[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]33-17[/td] [td]12-4[/td] [td]31-9[/td] [td]21-19[/td] [td]8-2[/td] [td]W 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Portland[sup]6x[/sup][/td] [td]50[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]0.617[/td] [td]6.5[/td] [td]33-18[/td] [td]8-8[/td] [td]26-14[/td] [td]24-17[/td] [td]8-2[/td] [td]W 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]San Antonio[sup]7x[/sup][/td] [td]50[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]0.617[/td] [td]6.5[/td] [td]31-20[/td] [td]9-6[/td] [td]29-12[/td] [td]21-19[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [td]W 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oklahoma City[sup]8x[/sup][/td] [td]49[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]0.605[/td] [td]7.5[/td] [td]27-24[/td] [td]9-7[/td] [td]26-14[/td] [td]23-18[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]L 2[/td][/tr][/table]

Its crazy how close the standings are
eek.gif

^
Think I remember someone mentioning that second season of the 3 peat.........not sure who it was.........hmmmmm.........
laugh.gif

And we had to win our last 8 to get to that 56 too.  (although, that could be looked at as the difference the fact that we went in playing our best) 

My friend is looking to sell his 2 tickets to the first game agains okc if anyone is intrested let me know. he is looking for about face value for the tickets 160 for both in section 327

Hey guys,
my fellas were wondering if we wood like to see Kobe play until he is 36-38 years old? and be like Shaq is now,
just som scrub on a good team. Not 1 of the best players in the league.
What do you guys like to see?

Despite being a 1v8, the Lakers vs. Thunder will be my most anticipated first round series. Can't wait to tune into every second of this match-up. I was hoping that these two teams would face off at some point during the postseason, but it didn't really appear likely unless it was a first round date, which ended up being the turn-out.

I really believe that Russell Westbrook is going to give you guys some problems. His combination of speed, size and athleticism makes him one of the most dangerous guards in the league. His game has rapidly improved this season and see him making even more progressions during the upcoming playoffs. I don't think Fish or any of your other guards will be able to match up with him. With Westbrook's terrific drives to the rim, he'll be able to exploit a fundamental flaw in this Los Angeles team. Just gotta hope that it won't play in too much.

I see Jeff Green being a critical part in the series for OKC as well.

Lakers in 6.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Hey guys,
my fellas were wondering if we wood like to see Kobe play until he is 36-38 years old? and be like Shaq is now,
just som scrub on a good team. Not 1 of the best players in the league.
What do you guys like to see?
I think he'll play until this core group's run is definitely over.  I'd be fine with that.

Let's get ready for OKC.

Anyone just watch the Kobe segment on E:60? Thought it was good, but thought it was pretty interesting how he was shooting left-handed. I think that he is a lot more hurt than is lead on by the team.

People forget the size of the Lakers against the Thunder, if Bynum indeed does come back healthy.

Who's gonna guard him? Who's gonna guard Gasol, Green?

It will me a mismatch for the Lakers as well on the defensive side, but you can't teach height.

Originally Posted by zube42

I really didn't want to play OKC in the first round. Westbrook is about to make Fisher his !$%$#.

Guys it doesn´t matter if it was SAS, Portland, Suns, Dallas, Denver or Utah.
Parker > Fisher
Miller > Fisher
Nash > Fisher
Kidd > Fisher
Billups > Fisher
Williams > Fisher

frown.gif
--QFT. But I wouldnt have it any other way. Fish has as much bling as all these dudes combined. Hey hey hey I'm not saying Fish is better. Im saying Fish is LUCKY.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by zube42

I really didn't want to play OKC in the first round. Westbrook is about to make Fisher his !$%$#.

Guys it doesn´t matter if it was SAS, Portland, Suns, Dallas, Denver or Utah.
Parker > Fisher
Miller > Fisher
Nash > Fisher
Kidd > Fisher
Billups > Fisher
Williams > Fisher

frown.gif
--QFT. But I wouldnt have it any other way. Fish has as much bling as all these dudes combined. Hey hey hey I'm not saying Fish is better. Im saying Fish is LUCKY.

That's true! 
it's better to be lucky than good!

[h2]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/h2][h2]
[/h2][h2][/h2]
[h2]Sources: Hearn statue at Staples[/h2]
A statue of former Lakers announcer Chick Hearn will be unveiled next week in front of Staples Center prior to Game 2 of the team's first-round playoff series, sources close to the team told ESPNLosAngeles.com late Tuesday.

The likeness of Hearn, voice of the Lakers for 42 years until his death in 2002, will be seated at a table wearing headphones and appearing to speak into a microphone. The work of art includes an empty seat next to him for fans who want to pose as his analyst.

"I feel so wonderful about this," said Marge Hearn, his wife for nearly 64 years. "This is the best thing that can happen to someone in their whole life. How many people get a statue? It's a shame he didn't get to see it. And even if he did, he wouldn't believe it."

Hearn, more than Jerry West, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant or anybody else who ever wore purple and gold, is rightfully credited with turning the Lakers into the most popular team in town thanks to his colorful and passionate broadcasts on radio and television. Included in Hearn's career behind the Lakers microphone was a string of 3,338 straight broadcasts.

His statue, commissioned by the Lakers franchise, will now join those of Johnson, the Kings' Wayne Gretzky and boxer Oscar De La Hoya on Staples Center's Walk of Fame.

The public is invited to the dedication, which will begin around 4 p.m. Because the NBA playoff schedule hasn't been announced, the day of the actual ceremony is still in doubt but will be presumably Tuesday or Wednesday in the Lakers' series with the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

[h2]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/h2][h2]
[/h2][h2][/h2]
[h2]Sources: Hearn statue at Staples[/h2]
A statue of former Lakers announcer Chick Hearn will be unveiled next week in front of Staples Center prior to Game 2 of the team's first-round playoff series, sources close to the team told ESPNLosAngeles.com late Tuesday.

The likeness of Hearn, voice of the Lakers for 42 years until his death in 2002, will be seated at a table wearing headphones and appearing to speak into a microphone. The work of art includes an empty seat next to him for fans who want to pose as his analyst.

"I feel so wonderful about this," said Marge Hearn, his wife for nearly 64 years. "This is the best thing that can happen to someone in their whole life. How many people get a statue? It's a shame he didn't get to see it. And even if he did, he wouldn't believe it."

Hearn, more than Jerry West, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant or anybody else who ever wore purple and gold, is rightfully credited with turning the Lakers into the most popular team in town thanks to his colorful and passionate broadcasts on radio and television. Included in Hearn's career behind the Lakers microphone was a string of 3,338 straight broadcasts.

His statue, commissioned by the Lakers franchise, will now join those of Johnson, the Kings' Wayne Gretzky and boxer Oscar De La Hoya on Staples Center's Walk of Fame.

The public is invited to the dedication, which will begin around 4 p.m. Because the NBA playoff schedule hasn't been announced, the day of the actual ceremony is still in doubt but will be presumably Tuesday or Wednesday in the Lakers' series with the Oklahoma City Thunder.

It's about DAMN Time !!!

Long overdue.

Anyone going to game 2 ?

chicky baby! well deserved and it is about time he gets that statue

good watch on that e60 episode...philly needs to get over themselves...from what i hear and read about them is that they got the most classless fans out

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Good luck Laker fans.

Hope to meet in an epic NBA Finals.

Magic v Jordan lite. 
pimp.gif

Would be best series matchup since 91 imo. 

[h1]http://lakersblog.latimes.com/laker...urt-workout-since-injury-farmar-painfree.html[/h1]
[h1]Bynum has first on-court workout since injury, Farmar pain-free[/h1]

Lakers center Andrew Bynum took part in Wednesday morning's shoot-around, his first on-court work since sustaining a strained left Achilles' tendon March 19.

"I did a lot of offense," Bynum said, smiling. "My touch is still there."

He has not practiced with contact, a step he is saving for practice later this week. The Lakers are expected to begin playoffs Sunday against Oklahoma City at Staples Center.

Bynum said he felt minor pain near his ankle bone whenever he jumped but said it would not hinder him. He seemed eager to go through a full practice Thursday, or more likely, Friday.

"Obviously it's going to be different when I'm on the court with your ankles and kind of turning them and stuff like that," Bynum said. "That's just the last step, though." 

Reserve guard Jordan Farmar, who sustained a strained left hamstring Tuesday against Sacramento, said he felt significantly better Wednesday morning and might play tonight against the Clippers. He said he would "absolutely" be ready for the Lakers' playoff opener.

Link:

http://lakersblog.latimes...ury-farmar-painfree.html

Back
Top Bottom