OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

damn, i rather have cheezy posting then not posting, his j rich threads tend to provide laughs at times.

Just for the record dude got himself banned on his own. I didn't hit the report button on him.

Dude also sent me a
laugh.gif
funny PM blaming me for him getting banned.

Me and KB8 were just on here discussing the upcoming WCF and chezzy chimed in with his 2 cents.

laugh.gif

Man, let's talk about off-season stuff when it's the off-season.
laugh.gif

As far as i'm concerned...Farmar is a part of this team until after we win the championship, so hopefully, he'll keep his head on straight and keep working hard to help the team.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

damn, i rather have cheezy posting then not posting, his j rich threads tend to provide laughs at times.

Just for the record dude got himself banned on his own. I didn't hit the report button on him.

Dude also sent me a
laugh.gif

Me and KB8 were just on here discussing the upcoming WCF and chezzy chimed in with his 2 cents.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
post the pm

you guys dog farmar and want hinrich but both put up similar numbers. not much of an improvement.

and doesnt sasha play well against the suns?? i always remember him knocking down 3's when he plays against them...

"I'm like an elephant I don't forget much," said Odom, with a smile when asked about possible payback against the Suns.

Link:

http://sports.espn.go.com...columns/story?id=5179685
"We've still got guys that remember it," Odom said. "Ask Kobe about it."

We did.

"What you think?" Bryant shot back. "You already know."

So yes, in addition to their height advantage and their ability to handle the Suns over the past couple of seasons, the Lakers are also bringing an attitude with them as well. One last description, then, for the Lakers: determined.

Link:

http://espn.go.com/nba/da...e/dime-100510/daily-dime

From Yahoo Sports:

When again asked about the Suns late Monday, Bryant muttered several strong expletives before walking away.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Dude also sent me a
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
post the pm

[h2][/h2]
[h2]from:youngcheezyto:Notorious 858subject:Hello, Good Morning 
[/h2]
556367254f5f1382762c2b57edb370656e95b723_t.jpg

youngcheezy

off_line.gif
115 Kudos

u got me banned for life ese

hope u can live with that in your conscious holmes

laugh.gif

^

I've got more funnier PM's from another particular annoying NT'er who claims to be a Laker/Warriors fan who frequents this thread and S & T .

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Dude also sent me a
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
post the pm

[h2][/h2]
[h2]from: youngcheezy to: Notorious 858 subject: Hello, Good Morning 
[/h2]
556367254f5f1382762c2b57edb370656e95b723_t.jpg

youngcheezy

off_line.gif
115 Kudos

u got me banned for life ese

hope u can live with that in your conscious holmes

laugh.gif

--LMAO. I'm sure you can live with that on your conscience Notorious.

^

I've got more funnier PM's from another particular annoying NT'er who claims to be a Laker/Warriors fan who frequents this thread and S & T .
smh.gif
@noble

laugh.gif
@negatives bracket...dude posted that EVERY chance he got when the playoffs started

i have yet to see him post after the first round
laugh.gif

Dude also sent me a
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
This is true, but I don't think dude should have got banned. He directed the attack at me but I did not take it serious at all because I knew it was all in good fun.

Holden, I know this is a long shot and I know at times that Cheezy could be annoying with his threads and his "trolling", but it was all in good fun in regards to the banter and I did not take his attack personal at all. I know he broke the Rules of Conduct with the personal attack directed at me, but as you can see from my response, it was not taken personal at all.

I made somewhat of a personal attack in good taste at him as well but that was all in good fun also. I'm just trying to be fair on both parties behalf.

Cheezy doesn't take a lot of things serious, so anything he posts can be taken with a grain of salt.

Dude is straight comedy, and full of ridiculousness.
laugh.gif

I support bringing back Cheezy, I throw myself on the mercy of the Laker thread. 
laugh.gif

If the person attacked doesn't take issue with an offense, then I think it could be ok.  Mike and I got warnings for yappin at each other, and we were totally messin around with each other, neither or us were offended.  Same with me and Chester. 

But I do understand the rules part of it.  So whatever is decided is fair enough. 

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

^

smh.gif
@noble

i sent him one after he was proud about telling people he put me on ignore. it musta worked cuz boy boy took me off ignore with the quickness.
laugh.gif
only sent him one. if he says its multiple hes lying

all it said was he was so sensitive he had to put me on ignore and i suggest he check out this link. it was a link to an ophrah winfrey emotional and sensitivity help message board
pimp.gif

The Logo himself says Kobe is the greatest Laker we ever seen and will be the greatest Laker when Kobe retires. Also says he didn't think the Cavs were the best team in the East and that doesn't think the Cavs or C's will beat Orlando in the ECF this year.

Good Interview from Jim Rome Is Burning yesterday:

Some people will get upset over the Greatest Laker comment,which is understandable.

Not me though, i've felt that way for a while now.

suns beating lakers this year tho. sorry to say. but the suns giving lakers a testing series to the end, suns coming out victorious.

Originally Posted by rleelum25

suns beating lakers this year tho. sorry to say. but the suns giving lakers a testing series to the end, suns coming out victorious.

Thunder > Suns

In terms of all around game.

Back
Top Bottom