OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

--Hard to believe a week from now we will already be in the offseason.
--The way things are going its gonna be a loooong summer for us guys. Just like the summer of '08. I dont sense redemption or revenge. I'm just saying.

--Sunday...
nerd.gif

Anyone else notice this ABC crew talk NON-STOP about what adjustments the Celtics need to make? Like even when they are up, it feels like they have chosen sides and are coaching from the sidelines.

What really really really pissed me off was when Nate came in game 3 to relieve Rondo for a few minutes, SVG gets on Docs nuts and says "Doc has such great courage and belief in his team for playing Robinson right now..." "He trusts his guys"

Its like a 2.5 hour slurp fest on what the Celtics need to do to win and how great their coach is.

I saw the SAME thing in the WCF when Doug Collins was talking about the Suns the ENTIRE game. "Channing Frye needs to stop hesitating" "The suns bench is great...etc"

Its like ok man, we know the Refs let the other team get away with murder everytime but can we at least get neutral commentators?

http://www.youtube.com/wa...&feature=player_embedded

This guy is the damn reason why we lost game 4. Win or Lose I hope we trade him to a sorry mid west team just to see how long his Hollywood marriage lasts when his wife finds out they have to move to Indiana, Memphis or OKC. This guy is the epitome of whats wrong with the NBA. Plays with NO heart and doesn't care. Sad when fans want to win more than a player in the actual game. His twitter page is filled with info about his clothing company... how about focusing on basketball now that you are in the damn finals.

Also, anyone see the pic of Snoop wearing a Ray Allen Celtic jersey. Im sure its not recent but still, thats just ridiculous. I lost all respect for Snoop.

Ice Cube - true Laker fan. $#%@ snoop.

Game 5,

The Lakers are definately a match for the C's, as the series is 2-2. What is important to notice is that although the Lakers are competitive, each game has come down to which team is making the plays offensively and defensively and which team is clicking on the right cylinders when the clock is below 5:00 in the 4th.

It's all about heart now. I don't worry too much about the starters but The Boston bench wants it a lot more. If the Lakers bench can make me think otherwise I would be much more confident.

i love how when Doc was at the podium they brought up how the Celtics were playing rough.. he quickly stopped the reported and said "no no no i dont wanna talk about that..."

ever since he sent that video into the league, they let the Celtics play their type of ball -- rough and technically illegal.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I wish we was playing the Magics.
frown.gif

na man, its better to go down fighting a true Champion than to beat a over achieving team.

LAKER FANS WE MUST HAVE FAITH!! WE CAN PULL THROUGH!!!! PRAY TO WHATEVER GOD YOU HAVE!!!!

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

frown.gif

na man, its better to go down fighting a true Champion than to beat a over achieving team.

LAKER FANS WE MUST HAVE FAITH!! WE CAN PULL THROUGH!!!! PRAY TO WHATEVER GOD YOU HAVE!!!!
--Im a realist. No faith here. We are done. Lets take our L and start a new season in November.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

frown.gif

yea i know i sound like a broken record but the Lakers can still win it.  I mean we shot 40% from the field and still were only down by 5 points with 1 minute left with Lakers ball.  I mean Boston had to shoot 60% from the field and outrebound us and it was still only a two possesion game with 1:10 left in the game.

Plus I like how positive Phil Jackson was. he basically said something to the effect of, yea it wasnt gonna be easy winning all three games in Boston, let alone 2.  we got the one we needed to take it back to LA and thats that. 

A lot of it will come donw to how the refs call it too.  I mean if the Celtics are allowed to play like its Rugby, nobody can beat them.  Hopefully the officials use the NBA rulebook and call it fair, if that happens, Lakers got this.

The amount of pressure the team now has is insane.

IF Boston wins on our homecourt it's going to be an ugly offseason. Phil leaves, artest, farmar, brown, sasha, odom are all going to be packaged. Kobe looks like a chump and gasol looks like a pansy. Boston wipes their taint all over LA and we'll have to hear about it for forever.

People will write off the 2009 championship "because the Celtics weren't playing at full strength" It's going to be %!+$%%! disgusting.

Get these %!+$%%! wins for the sanity of this city and your fans. And regardless of what happens. $%$@ Lamar Odom.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

frown.gif

--Im a realist. No faith here. We are done. Lets take our L and start a new season in November.
tired.gif
going to be hard to recover from this one

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

The amount of pressure the team now has is insane.

IF Boston wins on our homecourt it's going to be an ugly offseason. Phil leaves, artest, farmar, brown, sasha, odom are all going to be packaged. Kobe looks like a chump and gasol looks like a pansy. Boston wipes their taint all over LA and we'll have to hear about it for forever.

People will write off the 2009 championship "because the Celtics weren't playing at full strength" It's going to be %!+$%%! disgusting.

Get these %!+$%%! wins for the sanity of this city and your fans. And regardless of what happens. $%$@ Lamar Odom.

laugh.gif
at the ending comments.

but really, momentum going into the end. win g6 and the rest is momentum speared all at home. say we won this game G5 - yes momentum but the celtics would have come back fighting and say they won game 6, all momentum would have been on their side.

positive spin, but that's the best scenario right now.

I wonder how mitch feels now about choosing Artest over Ariza.

What the hell is artest doing out there? getting torched, not hustling (2 rebounds today
sick.gif
), no offense

might as well have Walton out there for "fluidity" and more fluke 3 pointers

ARIZA WOULD HAVE SPRINTED DOWN THE COURT AND DUNKED ON THAT PLAY
indifferent.gif

Odom really didn't play that much better than game 4
indifferent.gif

As the series has gone on, Gasol seems to set up further and further away from the basket. Dude needs to stop hesitating and go down chucking. SHOOT THE DAMN BALL INSTEAD OF PASSING IT TO THE #@#@++@ BACK COURT
indifferent.gif
AND DUNK THE #@#@++@ BALL

We just need to get game 6. Celtics can't win game 7 on our court. These dudes needs to stop being scared though.

ARIZA
tired.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

ARIZA
tired.gif

ariza's stupid agent needs to burn in hell.

thank goodness the next 2 games are at home so hopefully rather then getting soft road pau, we get good pau again.

hopefully rather then everyone watching kobe in awe someone other then fisher will step up on tuesday. if everything goes down the way it has this entire playoffs, then guys will step up on tuesday because their at home and they won't play scared like they do on the road.

^^

From what i read it seems they never made Ariza an offer, didnt they call Artest 1 minute after midnight...??

Still, Artest isnt the scapegoat in this series.

Blame that lame *** bench, or lack of as the reason were on the brink of elimination.

Our starters havent played up to their abilities either, but the bench gives us NOTHING.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

^^

From what i read it seems they never made Ariza an offer, didnt they call Artest 1 minute after midnight...??

Still, Artest isnt the scapegoat in this series.

Blame that lame *** bench, or lack of as the reason were on the brink of elimination.

Our starters havent played up to their abilities either, but the bench gives us NOTHING.
well what do you expect the bench to do? they are garbage! Mitch is that confident in luke walton and vujacic
eyes.gif

just a wild idea here but how about we stop beating up on our own players before the season is even over

Back
Top Bottom