OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

A good sign for the team is that they never got blown out at Boston even though almost everything went against them. That is why I am starting to worry less and less.

Only way they lose is if they play terrible and with no energy.

I hate the Celtics... all they do is complain

FROM REALGM

Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo said Wednesday he was upset after a non-call on Lakers forward Ron Artest during Tuesday night's Game 6.

Rondo took an elbow from Artest in the third quarter, which led to a gash on his chin.

"Just a little cut, a little gash," said Rondo, who was then asked how many stitches were needed to close the gash. "Seventeen. Seventeen. No foul; just one of the many, many missed fouls."

The Celtics confirmed on Wednesday night that Rondo only needed four stitches to close the cut.

"I don't think it was intentional, but it was definitely a foul, one of the fouls that wasn't called," Rondo said after Tuesday's game. "But that's how it goes. You have to still continue to play the game. It didn't affect the way I tried to play. I didn't play much more after. The game was over obviously.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wir...tch_count/#ixzz0r70WhY3s

^
--I saw that play. Artest was facing the other way. Rondo kinda ran into his elbow. Part of the game.
--Just like Nelson's chin ran into Kobe's elbow last year.

--Mchale says C's in 7 because you cant beat a good team twice in a row in a series.
--Um, didnt you watch Games 4 and 5 Kevin? It can go either way you biased idiot.

--I aint sayin Lakers win. I'm just sayin McHale is unappreciated.

^ Yea it always amuses me when they got these guys sitting there talking about the games and they all have their own agendas/bias. Makes watching some of these games really hard sometimes.

I want someone to do a study where they tally up how accurate some of these idiots have been in their predictions over the past 5 years (in terms of playoff brackets)

If any team needs motivation to win at this point, they are in trouble. I don't see the Lakers losing this game 7 on their home court with Kobe on their side. All I care about and all they should care about is playing the defense they played in game 6. The offense will come because of the defense. Just give 100% on D and everything will be fine.

The home crowd will be ready as this is a game 7. I am so ready for this game right now!

Just a little cut, a little gash," said Rondo, who was then asked how many stitches were needed to close the gash. "Seventeen. Seventeen. No foul; just one of the many, many missed fouls."

The Celtics confirmed on Wednesday night that Rondo only needed four stitches to close the cut.

These guys lie about everything.

I'm so nervous yet confident about today. I just has that "good day feel"
laugh.gif
I think we jump on them early but they right back to make it close in the 4th and that will be KB's time to seize the moment and bring it home for us. Have fun Laker fam and for you guys out in LA, don't burn the city down tonight
pimp.gif

That Rondo play was the DEFINITION of 'ran into the defender's elbow; no foul.' Like, if I were teaching basketball to someone and told them the defender can't elbow the offensive player but sometimes the offensive player runs into defender's raised elbow, I would show that play as an example.
laugh.gif
Ron had his hands up, turned after the shot release, and Rondo straight up ran into his elbow.

Thing I don't like about that is that the refs might play into his complaints. 'Oh, he's hurt. Let's make sure no one touches him' (word to Paul Pierce's 'miraculous' return in the '08 Finals
smh.gif
).

And this clown said 17 stitches... then the Celtics confirmed it was 4.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Now that's comedy.

Was he complaining about the guy that pushed Kobe after Kobe dished to Brown for Brown's solo dunk? Remember? Kobe & Brown on a 2 on 1, Kobe in front, defender slightly behind him, pass to Brown, defender pushes Kobe to try and get to Brown, Brown dunks.

Did Rondo reference that one as one of the many missed calls? Probably not, since he was the defender.
laugh.gif

But yeah, I can see the refs falling for this 'criticize the refs through the media' crap.

Man, I hope everyone on the Lakers is getting their minds right today. THERE IS NO TOMORROW. THIS... IS THE LAST GAME... OF THE SEASON. This is the Super Bowl, except not at ALL on a neutral court. This is on YOUR court!

Boston is going to try to draw fouls early, going to the rim and throwing theirselves all over the place.

The Lakers are going to go to the rim early, exactly like gm. 6. Kobe drive, dish to Fish outside. Entry pass to Pau inside, back out to Artest, wide open. Just like gm. 6. That's what I'm expecting, and hoping for. I'd like to see freaking Lamar get in on the driving, though. Seriously, who the hell is guarding him? The way he's playing, you'd think it was some Ben Wallace/Dennis Rodman clone.
smh.gif

And even though Rondo's trying to get in the ref's heads, I still eff w/ him. I just hope he has a rough night tonight.
devil.gif

lol at yall that can't sleep..

but anyways. I have a feeling the Celts will win this in 5..

no way PP not gonna have a huge game.. hometown kidd will be the hero..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lol at yall that can't sleep..

but anyways. I have a feeling the Celts will win this in 5..

no way PP not gonna have a huge game.. hometown kidd will be the hero..
--Um. I think this is Game 7 homes...

I'd like Rondo's thoughts on Paul sticking his leg out to trip Pau in terms of "missed" calls. 

How about the tech that the refs didn't ever give to Perk "to save him" like when he slammed the ball into the air (auto tech) but it was "missed" or when he and Pau were goin at it, and it should have been double techs, but they "missed" those as well. 

Rondo should shut the @#$% up. 

Him crying like that actually makes me feel better, he's still cryin and worrying about calls/refs, maybe he isn't into the game like he should be.  I'm hopin for that. 

--After we lost Game 5 I said I would not post on S&T for the rest of the year until New Years Day 2011 if the Lakers come back to win the series.
--Just sayin. I'm stickin to my posible self-ban.

Ref crew tonight:
Joe Crawford
Dan Crawford
Scott Foster

Sucks that Joe 'My Name Is Mentioned In Every Game That People Think Was Rigged and I Love A Good Power Trip' Crawford is working the game.
smh.gif
:/

Kobe, keep your mout shut, bro.

Hope Sheed goes off on Joey, though.
smile.gif

if the refs start calling silly fouls on the Lakers early while Paul Pierce drives in and does his signature flop i am going to be pisssssed off. I wouldnt mind it if they call Tony Allen for the same thing but they DONT.

ok ok, positive thoughts.

Originally Posted by CP1708

I'd like Rondo's thoughts on Paul sticking his leg out to trip Pau in terms of "missed" calls.  
Exactly, i was screamin at the tv when i saw the replay.

Tripping, thats gotta be one of the most lame/cowardice acts someone can do on the court.

If KOBE wouldve done that, all hell would break loose...smh...

not to mention the hold by Tony Allen when Kobe tried getting the ball in the post.

I hate the way this guy plays Kobe... its about 90% illegal. He holds, hip checks ETC. pisses me off.

Back
Top Bottom