OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

the officials were [Charles Barkley Voice] Turrible [/Charles Barkley Voice]
on both sides, i was so pissed that i never got into a groove watching the game, too much stoppage, i can only imagine what it was like to play it....

Lakers let that game slip away though.... we had it, and bad execution down the stretch doomed us, we are too far to be letting games slip away.

hats off to Bynum though... the young man was beasting.... almost gonna miss him if we trade him for Bosh in the offseason.

prob the worst call by the refs was the out of bounds off KG/Gasol in the last 2 min...
replays clearly showed off KG yet they STILL gave it to Boston. If they can't get it right on replay...what makes you think they could get it right live?

Yeah the refs were calling every touch out there but Lamar should have learned that from the first game. Lamar is very good at rebounding and dribbling the ball. That's it.

Big Baby>Lamar

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

prob the worst call by the refs was the out of bounds off KG/Gasol in the last 2 min...
replays clearly showed off KG yet they STILL gave it to Boston. If they can't get it right on replay...what makes you think they could get it right live?

thats EXACTLY how i felt, that call just about summed up the entire game.

i dint really care about all the foul called during the game, i know its frustrating as a fan to watch all those calls.. but when you miss a big call with already instant replay???

i mean if you were watching the game, it took them less than a minute to look at that video whereas usually they take like 5 minutes to look at a video.

whats the point of instant replay if you cant even get the right call?

I am not worried at all. The Lakers are the better team. They will win this series if they keep their poise. Garnett looks old, Pierce has been and will be shut down, Rondo is not as effective when Kobe is in the game. They are searching for shots out there if they can't get a fast break.

All Lakers got to do is play their game and they got this.

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

Originally Posted by Pitman13

My Complaints:

smh.gif
@ the refs basically handing the game over to the Celtics

FAIL
Lakers went to the line 41 times.  Celtics went to the line 20 times. Celtics won this thing miraculously despite Stern & co. handing over the game to you chumps. 
laugh.gif
FAIL

Celtics shot 26 FT's.
And by your logic, it is a miracle, that we have even made it this far, considering we've been outshot by 88 at the line.
indifferent.gif

im not one to complain about officiating cause the calls were horrible for both sides but they had a chance to get this right with instant replay but ehhh thats how it goes sometimes

I'm hungover. Win or lose game 2, it was going to happen.
laugh.gif

We got this tho. Game 3 is pivotal. I'm not one to blame the refs, but the Lakers played sloppy, especially on guarding Ray. That was the major factor for the Celtics. Rondo got his triple dub. Regardless, he's going to get his.

But for the most part, barring any lack of heart not to show up, I'm confident the Lakers still have control of this series.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

im not one to complain about officiating cause the calls were horrible for both sides but they had a chance to get this right with instant replay but ehhh thats how it goes sometimes

that's the thing.  the whole game was called bad...on both sides...so really you can't complain about that.

but the replay?...wack

What happened on the crazy dribble play, Ron? "I'm not sure."

Were you confused out there? "I don't know."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

I was shocked Phil didn't pull him. And honestly Sasha was out there playing well and fighting for rebounds and playing defense. He should have got more of a shot to play...

I cant believe I'm gonna say this, but I wanna see Sasha get time over Shannon. Shannon does so many dumb things that I'm beginning to hate whenever he gets put in the game e.g. helping on Kendrick Perkins when he was guarding Ray Allen, or his dribble around step-back 20 foot jumper

Bynum played like how he was suppose to play, if he keeps it up and with the other lakers stepping up, then it's a wrap.
When kobe becomes I have to be the hero kobe when he's off is just terrible, that's when I worry that he sometimes still loses trust in his teammates.
Pau was on when he got the ball.

The refs kept us in the game, with the free throws, but The PHANTOM FOUL CALLS got me heated.

This was a total travesty. The out of bounds call when the lakers were down by 3, the loose ball foul on ron artest. kobe with five fouls, his shoulder didn't even go into ray allen it went around him and he fell. rondo being "pushed" out of bounds
and i'm not saying just against the lakers.
but also celtics got clean blocks big baby and pierce. and the refs still call fouls. So I'm not saying it's all lakers, both ways went bad.

The refs are making these finals terrible. It's disgusting.
Has it always been this bad?
or were we ignorant before that refereeing was terrible

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

Game 3 is MUST WIN imo.

I was coming in here to say just that.

And I completely agree with having Sasha get more minutes. I guess if Finley was getting burn then it'd be perfect to have Shannon in there attacking the rim
ohwell.gif

I seen Sasha hustle for a key offensive rebound that I believe was kicked out for a 3. He might want a little redemption so give him a chance.

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

I cant believe I'm gonna say this, but I wanna see Sasha get time over Shannon. Shannon does so many dumb things that I'm beginning to hate whenever he gets put in the game e.g. helping on Kendrick Perkins when he was guarding Ray Allen, or his dribble around step-back 20 foot jumper

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was actually just talking about this to my pops. it seems shannon is getting a little to comfortable with his role.
sure he has a few good plays here and there, but sometimes he is just lost out there.

with sasha coming off his injury and since he was in the doghouse most of the season, when he gets time out there it seems he picks his shots and opportunities more carefully.also his defense on ray and dealing with those off the ball screens is much better then shannons

oh well on to game 3.
maybe losing game 2 was a blessing in disguise. have to go into boston for 3 straight with some sense of adversity.
let paulina make his predictions, then let kobe silence the garden
devil.gif
devil.gif

This one is on me ya'll, it's my bad. 

I tried and tried to get in here on Friday last week to post

THREE

But Yuku wouldn't let me in.  I have no excuses, I should have kept trying. 

So, now that Paul has opened his mouth and maybe helped us out a little by proclaiming that they ain't comin back to LA, maybe that little pick me up will inspire our team to focus better in the 4th quarter tomorrow. 

We'll be alright. 

Just remember...

THREE

the Lakers need to win either game 3 or 4, preferably both but they need to win either of those because they CAN'T go down 3-1 with the potential close out game in Boston.

Every game is a must win now but I feel that if the lakers can get just 1 game in boston then it is a wrap for the celtics

I dont see the lakers losing another game here at staples or another all time performance by any of those frauds

if the lakers cant win 1 game there...then they deserve to lose...even orlando got a game there

the x factor is the refs though...they have the ability to end this in boston in 5 games...if the game is called fairly we can win

Originally Posted by CP1708

This one is on me ya'll, it's my bad. 

I tried and tried to get in here on Friday last week to post

THREE

But Yuku wouldn't let me in.  I have no excuses, I should have kept trying. 

So, now that Paul has opened his mouth and maybe helped us out a little by proclaiming that they ain't comin back to LA, maybe that little pick me up will inspire our team to focus better in the 4th quarter tomorrow. 

We'll be alright. 

Just remember...

THREE
Word? what that foo say? i turned off all media after the game

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Wheelchair may be right about it not coming back to LA.

Lakers can win 3 straight in Boston.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm glad Paul Pierce opened his mouth, I'm sure we'll be able to get a W. They haven't been the best home team in the playoffs but that environment will be rocking especially since it's us. If they go on a big run, we're just gonna have to weather the storm. We need to do what we did in game 1 with ball movement, they got out of position a lot with passing and we were able to get second chance points, points in the paint, and offensive rebounds. We can't let Rajon Rondo of all people grab the amount of boards he got, we need to box out better.

Back
Top Bottom