[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

another thing

what's  up with force feeding artest only for him to brick layups? those are auto fastbreaks for the suns

I didn't see blake much either. His defense can not be worse than fisher's.

Shannon Brown or Blake should be starters already and Artest should come off the bench instead of Barnes. Artest's defense and offense are regressing every year.

People saying the Suns were lucky for shooting 3's like that but like 85% of those 3's were wide open.

People saying the Suns were lucky for shooting 3's like that but like 85% of those 3's were wide open.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

is this bdis character a heat fan, or just a laker hater?
I'm not a laker hater I see them in the finals... a kobe hater yess
laugh.gif

plus i was giving props to them hanging around in the game even with all those 3's

and yes heat fan till I die 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

is this bdis character a heat fan, or just a laker hater?
I'm not a laker hater I see them in the finals... a kobe hater yess
laugh.gif

plus i was giving props to them hanging around in the game even with all those 3's

and yes heat fan till I die 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JDiddy

yeah most of them were wide open 3s

the only really lucky one was Fry's at the start of the 4th

this is what phoenix does if the opposing team plays terrible defense

Originally Posted by JDiddy

yeah most of them were wide open 3s

the only really lucky one was Fry's at the start of the 4th

this is what phoenix does if the opposing team plays terrible defense

Originally Posted by knightngale

DNP - stomach virus or something of that sort. 
rotations too slow, just something fixed with effort/communication .

DNP - stomach virus or something of that sort. 
rotations too slow, just something fixed with effort/communication .

Originally Posted by Fearless

Lakers defense and offense was atrocious.

Kobe better sit down if his defense is gonna be trash like that. He was the weakest defender out there and the main reason for the slow rotations and extra possessions.

Why did phil take out shannon brown? dude was the only one playing and fisher is in corpse mode during the regular season

cosign, shannon could guard nash better than fish and kobe keep taking dumb shots as well as his slow defense. im mad

Kobe was one of the main reasons we were still in the game, he shot over 50%. If he shoots bad, everyone complains he takes too many shots, he shoots well, he still taking dumb shots. I hope you know he was trying to go 2 for 1 posession on those last 3's he took, even though he made 2 FG's after those 2 misses.

As far as his defense, it was bad, but Paus was just as bad as well as Fisher. Kobes leg is not 100% and you could see it whenever someone takes him to his left.

But yea, lets sit Kobe and see everyone cry about it after we keep losing. He runs our offense out there whether you see it or not. Doesn't get the credit for it when we win, but gets the blame for it when we lose.

Originally Posted by Fearless

Lakers defense and offense was atrocious.

Kobe better sit down if his defense is gonna be trash like that. He was the weakest defender out there and the main reason for the slow rotations and extra possessions.

Why did phil take out shannon brown? dude was the only one playing and fisher is in corpse mode during the regular season

cosign, shannon could guard nash better than fish and kobe keep taking dumb shots as well as his slow defense. im mad

Kobe was one of the main reasons we were still in the game, he shot over 50%. If he shoots bad, everyone complains he takes too many shots, he shoots well, he still taking dumb shots. I hope you know he was trying to go 2 for 1 posession on those last 3's he took, even though he made 2 FG's after those 2 misses.

As far as his defense, it was bad, but Paus was just as bad as well as Fisher. Kobes leg is not 100% and you could see it whenever someone takes him to his left.

But yea, lets sit Kobe and see everyone cry about it after we keep losing. He runs our offense out there whether you see it or not. Doesn't get the credit for it when we win, but gets the blame for it when we lose.

they're showing game 5 replay against the suns in the playoffs for those who are interested.

AKA as the game Phil tells the Lakers not to pass artest the ball and then artest makes game winner LOL

they're showing game 5 replay against the suns in the playoffs for those who are interested.

AKA as the game Phil tells the Lakers not to pass artest the ball and then artest makes game winner LOL

well damn..losses happen though, Lakers'll be fine. Next few games will be self-esteem boosters, get us back in a good rhythm and whatnot. Pistons will be an easy W.

well damn..losses happen though, Lakers'll be fine. Next few games will be self-esteem boosters, get us back in a good rhythm and whatnot. Pistons will be an easy W.

Suns were just on last night

about 10 games in and ive seen far to many times the refs have changed games with these tech rules...issh wit Odom at the end was disgusting!

Suns were just on last night

about 10 games in and ive seen far to many times the refs have changed games with these tech rules...issh wit Odom at the end was disgusting!

Back
Top Bottom