[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Suns shot lights out... couldn't believe what they did last night. 

I took this video of that Kobe using the backboard

Can someone make a GIF out of this?

Suns shot lights out... couldn't believe what they did last night. 

I took this video of that Kobe using the backboard

Can someone make a GIF out of this?

Im not worried about our loss to the Suns. I mean sure we played bad in stretches, but we also played really well in stretches. The truth is, Theres not much you can do when a team is that hot. Its not every night a team makes 22 3's...but thats the Suns, they're a live with it and die with it kinda team. 
You just gotta tip your hat, take the L, and move on to the next game. 
pimp.gif

Im not worried about our loss to the Suns. I mean sure we played bad in stretches, but we also played really well in stretches. The truth is, Theres not much you can do when a team is that hot. Its not every night a team makes 22 3's...but thats the Suns, they're a live with it and die with it kinda team. 
You just gotta tip your hat, take the L, and move on to the next game. 
pimp.gif

Turnovers...turnovers...turnovers
The team in the 4th quarter looked like they were waiting for the Suns to miss. 
Kobe not boxing out Childress for that crucial rebound 
30t6p3b.gif

Sasha is needs to be RandyMossed

and SunDOOBIE

mbid5u.gif

nice seats man

Turnovers...turnovers...turnovers
The team in the 4th quarter looked like they were waiting for the Suns to miss. 
Kobe not boxing out Childress for that crucial rebound 
30t6p3b.gif

Sasha is needs to be RandyMossed

and SunDOOBIE

mbid5u.gif

nice seats man

Originally Posted by CP1708

Laker fans, read this, read this now.  Page one, 3rd post, read this. 

There will be games that we lose that we should not.  There will be games we should win by 37 and we'll win by 4.  Phil will be caught sleeping on the bench during a game in January.  That's ok.  It's all part of how the REGULAR SEASON works.  The point is, this team is built for the POSTSEASON, and sometimes there will be lulls during that meaningless regular season.  Do not, I repeat, DO NOT FREAK OUT about these occurences.  For the love of Chick Hearn I do not get why people get all rowdy everytime we lose a damn meaningless regular season game on the road, 3rd game in 4 nights on a Tuesday in December.  But every year it happens.  This season, CHILL OUT. 
smokin.gif

Thank you.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Laker fans, read this, read this now.  Page one, 3rd post, read this. 

There will be games that we lose that we should not.  There will be games we should win by 37 and we'll win by 4.  Phil will be caught sleeping on the bench during a game in January.  That's ok.  It's all part of how the REGULAR SEASON works.  The point is, this team is built for the POSTSEASON, and sometimes there will be lulls during that meaningless regular season.  Do not, I repeat, DO NOT FREAK OUT about these occurences.  For the love of Chick Hearn I do not get why people get all rowdy everytime we lose a damn meaningless regular season game on the road, 3rd game in 4 nights on a Tuesday in December.  But every year it happens.  This season, CHILL OUT. 
smokin.gif

Thank you.

I was at the game and there's 3 main points I want to make.

1. Kobe's roaming on defense really hurt us. Yes, there was a lack of rotations but at least 6 times Kobe played off JRich and let him get wide open shots.

2. The defensive scheme that we used to "contain" Nash is horrible. Having Pau switch over on the pick and roll putting him on the perimeter to guard Nash is ******ed. It didn't work in the playoffs last year and it didn't work this last game.

3. Lamar got swatted in the face on that layup at the end and had every right to complain. If he sinks the FT we're down by 1 and the game changes. We didn't lose b/c of the refs but the tech certainly influenced the game.

All in all PHX hits 22 3's and still only wins by 5. This was a game where not having a HEALTHY Bynum really hurt. His presence in the paint could have given us the edge for better interior and perimeter D and he could have also beasted on O since the Suns have no true center.

I was at the game and there's 3 main points I want to make.

1. Kobe's roaming on defense really hurt us. Yes, there was a lack of rotations but at least 6 times Kobe played off JRich and let him get wide open shots.

2. The defensive scheme that we used to "contain" Nash is horrible. Having Pau switch over on the pick and roll putting him on the perimeter to guard Nash is ******ed. It didn't work in the playoffs last year and it didn't work this last game.

3. Lamar got swatted in the face on that layup at the end and had every right to complain. If he sinks the FT we're down by 1 and the game changes. We didn't lose b/c of the refs but the tech certainly influenced the game.

All in all PHX hits 22 3's and still only wins by 5. This was a game where not having a HEALTHY Bynum really hurt. His presence in the paint could have given us the edge for better interior and perimeter D and he could have also beasted on O since the Suns have no true center.

Lakers' reserve center Theo Ratliff expected to sit out four to six weeks
November 16, 2010 | 10:37 am
After undergoing arthroscopic surgery on his left knee, Lakers reserve center Theo Ratliff is expected be sidelined from four to six weeks.

That means Ratliff could miss 15 to 21 games, if not more, beginning with Tuesday's 5 p.m. matchup at Milwaukee.

Ratliff has played a marginal role since joining the Lakers this offseason, averaging 0.3 points and 1.6 rebounds in 8.4 minutes per game, but his absence further depletes a thin front line. Lakers center Andrew Bynum has remained absent while rehabbing from offseason surgery on his right knee, though he's expected to practice next week.

Though both Lakers forwards Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom have averaged double doubles, they rank first and second in minutes played. Odom also had an MRI Monday on his sore right foot, which showed he has a bone bruise.

SMH, we needed him these last two losses. Theo has played well this season and in pre-season defensively. Now Bynum and Ratliff are both out. Pau and Caracter are our only big guys left and that's just not going to cut it defensively.

Caracter looks lost out there everytime he plays and he's got that Kwame Brown frame smh. I understand he's just a rookie before anyone reminds me.

Lakers' reserve center Theo Ratliff expected to sit out four to six weeks
November 16, 2010 | 10:37 am
After undergoing arthroscopic surgery on his left knee, Lakers reserve center Theo Ratliff is expected be sidelined from four to six weeks.

That means Ratliff could miss 15 to 21 games, if not more, beginning with Tuesday's 5 p.m. matchup at Milwaukee.

Ratliff has played a marginal role since joining the Lakers this offseason, averaging 0.3 points and 1.6 rebounds in 8.4 minutes per game, but his absence further depletes a thin front line. Lakers center Andrew Bynum has remained absent while rehabbing from offseason surgery on his right knee, though he's expected to practice next week.

Though both Lakers forwards Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom have averaged double doubles, they rank first and second in minutes played. Odom also had an MRI Monday on his sore right foot, which showed he has a bone bruise.

SMH, we needed him these last two losses. Theo has played well this season and in pre-season defensively. Now Bynum and Ratliff are both out. Pau and Caracter are our only big guys left and that's just not going to cut it defensively.

Caracter looks lost out there everytime he plays and he's got that Kwame Brown frame smh. I understand he's just a rookie before anyone reminds me.

Injury to Ratliff is a big bump on the road. He was already showing how much of an upgrade he was over Mbenga.

This only means Derrick Caracter has to step it up.

Injury to Ratliff is a big bump on the road. He was already showing how much of an upgrade he was over Mbenga.

This only means Derrick Caracter has to step it up.

my brother made this. last season if you still want to reminisce.

Bucks out of control homer tv analysts.
laugh.gif
remember last year?

Back
Top Bottom