[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

my brother made this. last season if you still want to reminisce.

Bucks out of control homer tv analysts.
laugh.gif
remember last year?

Kobe put ariza on that shooting program, I'm guessing Shannon as well? I'm glad shannon got to working on his game this summer rather than just taking his new contract and chillin.

Didn't catch the game except the first quarter, had class tonight smh. Good to see they won though.

Kobe put ariza on that shooting program, I'm guessing Shannon as well? I'm glad shannon got to working on his game this summer rather than just taking his new contract and chillin.

Didn't catch the game except the first quarter, had class tonight smh. Good to see they won though.

I read on the NBA thread that the Lakers might be interested in Dampier.
What do ya'll think? IMO it would be a great move, considering Theo is hurt and Bynum would come back from his injury with a few minutes.

Definitely, Shannon and Love for MIP

I read on the NBA thread that the Lakers might be interested in Dampier.
What do ya'll think? IMO it would be a great move, considering Theo is hurt and Bynum would come back from his injury with a few minutes.

Definitely, Shannon and Love for MIP

^ that would be a great move....although Andrew should be back soon

wow what does kobe do to these dudes that make um better shooters? first ariza now brown?
its gotta be the Shoes..

^ that would be a great move....although Andrew should be back soon

wow what does kobe do to these dudes that make um better shooters? first ariza now brown?
its gotta be the Shoes..

Back
Top Bottom