[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

Ahhh I wish we would've traded Drew.
Im frustrated too by his constant injuries, but dont let it overshadow his value to our team in the playoffs. When it comes down to it, when were in a 7 game series vs. the Spurs or the Nuggets, i'd much rather have a healthy Bynum out there than a healthy Bosh. His presence alone in the key with his long wingspan alters all kind of shots throughout the whole game, he may not be worth his contract so far but if we have a good seed and he comes back for us healthy in time for the playoffs...we'll be good. 
pimp.gif

this,

im definitely satisfied with what Drew brings. he was playin injured throughout the finals last year and still managed to do his job.

i really dont mind him being out for part of the reg.season just as long as hes there in the playoffs.

as far as a back up, i was thinkin bout Dampier as well. Send Ebanks to D-League or trade Sasha for a a draft-pick.

Do it Mitch!

Can't believe Pau getting owned by Darko in that first half. Got blocked by him 3 times and 1 for 7 shooting, come on pau. Darko is one of the worst players in the league smfh.

Whatsup with the Laker jerseys? They're really bright purple

Can't believe Pau getting owned by Darko in that first half. Got blocked by him 3 times and 1 for 7 shooting, come on pau. Darko is one of the worst players in the league smfh.

Whatsup with the Laker jerseys? They're really bright purple

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Im frustrated too by his constant injuries, but dont let it overshadow his value to our team in the playoffs. When it comes down to it, when were in a 7 game series vs. the Spurs or the Nuggets, i'd much rather have a healthy Bynum out there than a healthy Bosh. His presence alone in the key with his long wingspan alters all kind of shots throughout the whole game, he may not be worth his contract so far but if we have a good seed and he comes back for us healthy in time for the playoffs...we'll be good. 
pimp.gif

this,

im definitely satisfied with what Drew brings. he was playin injured throughout the finals last year and still managed to do his job.

i really dont mind him being out for part of the reg.season just as long as hes there in the playoffs.

as far as a back up, i was thinkin bout Dampier as well. Send Ebanks to D-League or trade
Sasha for a a draft-pick.

Do it Mitch!

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

pimp.gif

this,

as far as a back up, i was thinkin bout Dampier as well. Send Ebanks to D-League or trade
Sasha for a a draft-pick.

Do it Mitch!

Back
Top Bottom