[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Kobe playin like crap this year? word? hes been like ---- that close to havin bout 3 trip dubs already. You dudes should just try to enjoy basketball more. We just got a blow out voctory and dues want people traded, Kobes gettin mvp chants in other arenas but he sucks blahblahblah

He's had two bad shooting nights lol...

He just had a 30+ point game last night in 3 quarters and almost 3 triple doubles.

He just had a 30+ point game last night in 3 quarters and almost 3 triple doubles.

Well that happens when people expect the most from one of the greatest. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Bodyguard much?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Bodyguard much?

laugh.gif

thats me

After watching Kobe since he was a rookie I know better than to speak some nonsense when he has a few bad games. There's never been a time where he hasn't redeemed himself so it makes no sense hating, let alone hating this early after a win.

We better get that size issue figured out soon though, no word on Dampier yet?

thats me

After watching Kobe since he was a rookie I know better than to speak some nonsense when he has a few bad games. There's never been a time where he hasn't redeemed himself so it makes no sense hating, let alone hating this early after a win.

We better get that size issue figured out soon though, no word on Dampier yet?

you want to see a competitive game and you get the usual Warriors. smh

S.Breezy is killin it right now

you want to see a competitive game and you get the usual Warriors. smh

S.Breezy is killin it right now

this team is lookin so damn good. of course these are the teams they're supposed to beat, but these are also those confidence boosters. let guys come in and have big games and just allow them to carry that momentum on to the next one. that'll mean alot in the tougher games.

this is cleary, by far, the best team in the last 3 years. i dont see anybody beating us in a 7 game series, period. this is the first time in a loooong time that we've had so many scoring threats at one time. and the fact we hav 3-point shooters that can spread the floor...perfection. definitely need to redeem ourselves andbeat denver and phoenix, since those losses were ridiculous.

this team is lookin so damn good. of course these are the teams they're supposed to beat, but these are also those confidence boosters. let guys come in and have big games and just allow them to carry that momentum on to the next one. that'll mean alot in the tougher games.

this is cleary, by far, the best team in the last 3 years. i dont see anybody beating us in a 7 game series, period. this is the first time in a loooong time that we've had so many scoring threats at one time. and the fact we hav 3-point shooters that can spread the floor...perfection. definitely need to redeem ourselves andbeat denver and phoenix, since those losses were ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom