[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Here's the Lamar Odom flagrant they called last night, won't upload in the other post.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Rip ejected already
eek.gif

Just got home from work, what did Rip get ejected for?
Arguing with the refs after he got called for a foul on kobe.

Anyone else see this last night? Saw this on RealGM and wow. If anything, they should've just called an offensive foul on Kobe, but a technical?! And how does Lamar get a flagrant foul from a push.......

Wait, did they give him a T as he was shooting?

Anyone else see this last night? Saw this on RealGM and wow. If anything, they should've just called an offensive foul on Kobe, but a technical?! And how does Lamar get a flagrant foul from a push.......

Wait, did they give him a T as he was shooting?

Im not too worried about this team losing this game,
but I would like to see them keep this big lead and play consistent for the second half.

They always seem to take their foot off the pedal when leading.

Im not too worried about this team losing this game,
but I would like to see them keep this big lead and play consistent for the second half.

They always seem to take their foot off the pedal when leading.

Good game. Wasn't feeling how the bench ended the game. Felt like last season when they let the opponents get back into the game after a big lead created by the starters.

Was hoping that Shannon Brown would of continued his good shooting from last nights game.
eyes.gif

Good game. Wasn't feeling how the bench ended the game. Felt like last season when they let the opponents get back into the game after a big lead created by the starters.

Was hoping that Shannon Brown would of continued his good shooting from last nights game.
eyes.gif

Forgot to throw this random info a couple weeks ago I ran into Sean Rooks at Ontario Mills Mall
laugh.gif

He was with his daughter and son, had to be around 14, but already towering at 6'4+
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Lakers need to pickup a big and get rid of Ratliff.

Voshkul, Boone, Dampier? Names floating around.

Forgot to throw this random info a couple weeks ago I ran into Sean Rooks at Ontario Mills Mall
laugh.gif

He was with his daughter and son, had to be around 14, but already towering at 6'4+
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Lakers need to pickup a big and get rid of Ratliff.

Voshkul, Boone, Dampier? Names floating around.

Back
Top Bottom