[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

i'm heated too but that comment was definitely unnecessary.

anyways good game hornet fans game 5 should be fun hopefully kobe's ankle will be fine.

i'm heated too but that comment was definitely unnecessary.

anyways good game hornet fans game 5 should be fun hopefully kobe's ankle will be fine.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by jcbacall

i swear Kobe is going off in game 5. its gonna be the most devastating thing NO has seen since Katrina

damn...I just ignored the second part thinkin stans will be stans.
30t6p3b.gif

wow....this is why many people hate Lakers fans. Pure ignorance.

i swear Kobe is going off in game 5. its gonna be the most devastating thing NO has seen since Katrina

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

30t6p3b.gif

true, but it is also ignorant to group one person's words with an entire group and assume that all people in that group feel that way.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

30t6p3b.gif

true, but it is also ignorant to group one person's words with an entire group and assume that all people in that group feel that way.

That Katrina comment is probably worse than any racist remark I've read on this board. Really, though.

indifferent.gif

Moving along...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

thachosen123 wrote:

We won last years 1st round series 4-2, and I don't how we won't win this one 4-2.........we close this out on Thursday..BET

can we please stop with the predictions full of arrogance? first we were supposed to sweep. then someone says we wont lose another game after the game 1 loss. now we  will win in 6.... whats next? we win in 7 like the rockets series a couple years back?
laugh.gif

i wanna know how a point guard as small as chris paul outrebounds every laker big? smh

Funny stuff. I wanna see a really bold prediction, like, y'all gonna make history this year and win this series in 8. Some mess like that
laugh.gif

That Katrina comment is probably worse than any racist remark I've read on this board. Really, though.

indifferent.gif

Moving along...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

thachosen123 wrote:

We won last years 1st round series 4-2, and I don't how we won't win this one 4-2.........we close this out on Thursday..BET

can we please stop with the predictions full of arrogance? first we were supposed to sweep. then someone says we wont lose another game after the game 1 loss. now we  will win in 6.... whats next? we win in 7 like the rockets series a couple years back?
laugh.gif

i wanna know how a point guard as small as chris paul outrebounds every laker big? smh

Funny stuff. I wanna see a really bold prediction, like, y'all gonna make history this year and win this series in 8. Some mess like that
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Great game, always good to see the Lakers lose.
laugh.gif
J/k; if the Lakers can survive the Hornets (and even as a Laker hater, I think they will), I think they'll ultimately be better as a result.

pimp.gif
Great game, always good to see the Lakers lose.
laugh.gif
J/k; if the Lakers can survive the Hornets (and even as a Laker hater, I think they will), I think they'll ultimately be better as a result.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

How was this Hornets team a 7 seed though? They'd be DEADLY with West too
sick.gif
CP3 wasn't healthy all year, plus off-court issues surrounding the team didn't make life any easier.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

How was this Hornets team a 7 seed though? They'd be DEADLY with West too
sick.gif
CP3 wasn't healthy all year, plus off-court issues surrounding the team didn't make life any easier.

As not a fan of either team this series is super entertaining...I knew CP3 was good but definitely woke me up with his effort in this series.

Back
Top Bottom