[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

As not a fan of either team this series is super entertaining...I knew CP3 was good but definitely woke me up with his effort in this series.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Dude should be banned for that comment. 
tired.gif
People are so sensitive on this board.

Maybe not banned but what he said was insensitive.

Kinda like when KG compared Game 7 of the WCSF series vs. the Kings as "preparing to go to war." Not the same, not even remotely.

tired.gif

Maybe not banned but what he said was insensitive.

Kinda like when KG compared Game 7 of the WCSF series vs. the Kings as "preparing to go to war." Not the same, not even remotely.

tired.gif
What happened in New Orleans is the worst American tragedy since the San Francisco quake. If you don't have compassion for your own countrymen then I feel sorry for you. Get a life and acquire some compassion while you're at it.
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
What happened in New Orleans is the worst American tragedy since the San Francisco quake. If you don't have compassion for your own countrymen then I feel sorry for you. Get a life and acquire some compassion while you're at it.
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
indifferent.gif
you forgot a few tragedies in between (like that whole 9/11 thing)...but I digress. It's an insensitive remark. People on this board get their panties in a bunch over the dumbest things.

tired.gif
indifferent.gif
you forgot a few tragedies in between (like that whole 9/11 thing)...but I digress. It's an insensitive remark. People on this board get their panties in a bunch over the dumbest things.

y'all sensitive as hell. i didn't mean to be an actual fact but as a comparison to how Laker fans expect kobe to come out in game 5.
but if i offended ANYBODY, i am sorry.

y'all sensitive as hell. i didn't mean to be an actual fact but as a comparison to how Laker fans expect kobe to come out in game 5.
but if i offended ANYBODY, i am sorry.

Back
Top Bottom