[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

Lets go! Lakers need not just, win they need to demoralize them this game. They need to send them to NOLA thinking, "We should be proud we won two". The way Lakers are playing now it doesn't look that way, but hopefully they do. I do not want want to see a game 7, and I really don't want to see a game 6 where we are down 3-2...

Lets go! Lakers need not just, win they need to demoralize them this game. They need to send them to NOLA thinking, "We should be proud we won two". The way Lakers are playing now it doesn't look that way, but hopefully they do. I do not want want to see a game 7, and I really don't want to see a game 6 where we are down 3-2...

Anytime Emeka is guarding somebody in the post, I just look for him to whip his head as far back as possible trying to get the foul call.

Anytime Emeka is guarding somebody in the post, I just look for him to whip his head as far back as possible trying to get the foul call.

Bean's taking 3 bad shots already, so I think the ankle is just fine
laugh.gif

Need to keep the defensive intensity up though

Bean's taking 3 bad shots already, so I think the ankle is just fine
laugh.gif

Need to keep the defensive intensity up though

Back
Top Bottom