[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

Originally Posted by PO2345

Kobe is going to drop 60 + @ Staples. Dude was heated.
laugh.gif

PO

You need to stop predicting stuff. See NBA thread.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by thachosen123

We won last years 1st round series 4-2, and I don't how we won't win this one 4-2.........we close this out on Thursday..BET

Umm they cant close it out on tuesday its 2-2 dont win a series in 3 games at least not anymore.

You can't read

We won last years 1st round series 4-2, and I don't how we won't win this one 4-2.........we close this out on Thursday..BET

Umm they cant close it out on tuesday its 2-2 dont win a series in 3 games at least not anymore.
i believe he said thursday, or my eyes are bad.

You can't read

i believe he said thursday, or my eyes are bad.

Yea was reading through the posts too quick were someone said something about tuesday and they blended together

Yea was reading through the posts too quick were someone said something about tuesday and they blended together

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

roll.gif
game time . Take that @^#@
roll.gif
. 6 games minimal
pimp.gif
. Chris Paul is too good

Bro, we get it you're trying really hard to push peoples buttons...it gives your life happiness...
But you honestly think losing to Chris Paul is more embarrassing than losing to Lou Williams?

Lol.
3-1 is def better than 2-2 . lol and i think you're salty.  The laugh is on you
laugh.gif
. Good night noob

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

roll.gif
game time . Take that @^#@
roll.gif
. 6 games minimal
pimp.gif
. Chris Paul is too good

Bro, we get it you're trying really hard to push peoples buttons...it gives your life happiness...
But you honestly think losing to Chris Paul is more embarrassing than losing to Lou Williams?

Lol.
3-1 is def better than 2-2 . lol and i think you're salty.  The laugh is on you
laugh.gif
. Good night noob

Back
Top Bottom