Official Lakers at Heat game thread, 1/19 8ET/5PT on TNT

Idea is for people to get themselves banned in here, and stay out of the season threads.  Laker fans, don't go into Miami's season thread and act up, we fight off people in ours all the time, don't be those guys. 

Wade out with an ankle, Bron has the flu but should play, no matter what it'll be high drama.  Heat also breakin out the all black uni's vs us. 
smokin.gif

Any word on Troy Murphy?  I haven't seen him on the floor lately. 

Good luck to everyone except the trolls. 
laugh.gif
  I'll see most of ya on Twitter tonight, chop it up durin the game and then come thru here and post in more than 140 characters. 

Kobe takes the game out of his own team's hands and drops 47. Lebron Scores 31 and the Heat actually win.
Bynum and Gasol combine for 20. Murphy, Fisher, Artest, and the other bums who play for them end up irrelevant (as usual).

Mike Miller plays with no thumbs.

Hope miller drops six 3s and bron goes off like he did against us. I'm sure Kobe will keep its competitive game.

Looking forward to seeing the Heat in their NWO unis.

Maybe seeing them in game will change my opinion about them.

Tonight's game should be good, hopefully it lives up to the hype.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Hope miller drops six 3s and bron goes off like he did against us. I'm sure koME will be the one and only reason why LA will lose the game. keep its competitive game.
This.

I'll be in attendance a few rows up from the lakers bench with a nike purple kobe hoodie..I'll have pics from tonight and the magic game on Saturday in the lakers thread.

I think Lakers lose by 15-20.

We just don't have enough fire power outside of Kobe to do much offensively. Bynum can't do anything when double teamed and Gasol is a damn corpse.

Although our size is still our strength though.

Hopefully we win though lmao

yall already know what i think...
gonna be a very entertaining game nonetheless. can't wait.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

laugh.gif
at "LeBron is 9-2 Vs. Kobe" is trending
laugh.gif

It always gets brought up, means nothing really.
What's Kobe against Portland? Like 6 for 24?

Not to mention that we STILL lost to the Cavs after Lebron had left. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Lakers always lose these high-profile games.

With that said...

Let's Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

what up.... good job CP...
dont matter if its kobe or not... fans still aint gonna show up til the 2nd qtr... lakers will be hungover and wont show up...
lets see a good game

Contain the three point and don't let Chris Bosh go off. Lakers get the W

I don't care what LeSprung does

I'm excited for the game tonight. I always anticipate a Laker game I can watch with the ET and not have to stay up until 1am.

Kobe for 40?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Looking forward to seeing the Heat in their NWO unis.

Maybe seeing them in game will change my opinion about them.

Tonight's game should be good, hopefully it lives up to the hype.
Man, I hate when we wear our home jerseys at someone elses arena. Bugs the hell out of me for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom