Official: Lakers @ Hornets 11/12 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9 or NBA League Pass

30 at the half
pimp.gif

Why does the Hornets TV sideline reporter seriously look like & remind of one of the corrupt politician characters from GTA: Vice City or GTA : San Andreas

roll.gif

laugh.gif

AMAZING first half.
Hopefully we play with the same intensity in the second half because the Hornets are going to come out fast.

With all this Celtic talk, im not sure if this is a hornets-lakers game or a celtics-laker game.

pimp.gif
21 point lead at the half.

Hope they can continue to dominate in the second half and not let the Hornets and their crowd back in it.

I'm not used to this anymore
laugh.gif
usually we wait till the 3rd to blow things up. Nice to see it though. Hopefully they keep it up and get some rest forthe key players for our next back to back

Peja reverting back and going back to his CHOKE JOB days when he was a King and played the Lakers in the 2000, 2001, & 2002 playoffs.

It's like Trevor Ariza is shutting him down just like Rick Fox use to shut peja down back in the day.

laugh.gif

Keep Ariza in there, I need some more stats
pimp.gif

GREAT START BY THE LAKESHOW!!! They need to stay consistent now, keep frustrating CP3, dude is just irritated
laugh.gif

Great Half of basketball...

But we can't forget that last year we jumped ahead of this same team last year at home and they almost came back. We had to ride to coat tails of kobe andI want kobe to get some rest.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I'm sure Kobe will go back to back MVP
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Ok. Who cares about the M-V-P.

We need the Larry O'Brien Trophy, MVP means nothing if they don't get it again this year.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ that Fluke first half. The Hornets aren't that bad and the Lakersdamn sure aren't that good. I fully expect the Hornets to turn it around in that second, go on a huge run to take the lead at the end of three (James Poseywill play a huge role in that, ala game 4 of the finals), then proceed to blowout these jokers in the 4th for a victory.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I'm sure Kobe will go back to back MVP
pimp.gif
Extremely doubt that. His numbers are going to be way down this year. This is LeBron's year to win it.
Agreed. And honestly with all the talent the Lakers have, I don't think Kobe will truly be the most valuable to his team.

Back
Top Bottom