[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

jerry sloan or bust
And I still want Nash.
Would make the game so much easier for everyone and can def shoot.

His defense is bad, but its not like Fish locked anyone up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

jerry sloan or bust
And I still want Nash.
Would make the game so much easier for everyone and can def shoot.

His defense is bad, but its not like Fish locked anyone up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Jerry Sloan is 70 years old and burned out.

It's narrow down to JVG or Shaw
no Adelman?
I'm leaning towards Adelman he's done a lot with just a little bit. Look at Houston always in the playoff hunt with no big names.

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Jerry Sloan is 70 years old and burned out.

It's narrow down to JVG or Shaw
no Adelman?
I'm leaning towards Adelman he's done a lot with just a little bit. Look at Houston always in the playoff hunt with no big names.

well that article confirms that Kobe had not been practicing with the team all year

if you don't put in the work then it is not gonna happen
30t6p3b.gif

If gasol burned out so early then his focus should be on losing that flabby body of his
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ this team

I wonder if CP was in denial all season long
30t6p3b.gif

well that article confirms that Kobe had not been practicing with the team all year

30t6p3b.gif

If gasol burned out so early then his focus should be on losing that flabby body of his
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ this team

30t6p3b.gif

Do you guys think trading Bynum for Rondo would improve both teams? Lakers needs a quick PG to direct the traffic and Boston needs a BIG to help out Garnett ...

Do you guys think trading Bynum for Rondo would improve both teams? Lakers needs a quick PG to direct the traffic and Boston needs a BIG to help out Garnett ...

god im so sick of reading you guys wanting a ball dominant point guard. you guys forget who we have on this team??? the *@*% you think kobe is gonna do? take a back seat??

guys like steve nash, rondo, deron williams, cp3, kidd, etc will never be on a laker team until kobe retires or until he realizes he aint the number one option anymore....which will probably be never. he has too much pride.

god im so sick of reading you guys wanting a ball dominant point guard. you guys forget who we have on this team??? the *@*% you think kobe is gonna do? take a back seat??

guys like steve nash, rondo, deron williams, cp3, kidd, etc will never be on a laker team until kobe retires or until he realizes he aint the number one option anymore....which will probably be never. he has too much pride.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pimp.gif

.....the gift, and the curse. i love it.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pimp.gif

.....the gift, and the curse. i love it.

Originally Posted by knightngale

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ this team

30t6p3b.gif
No one was saying any of this during the 17-1 span when he didn't practice. Y'all are so fickle its sickening.

Back
Top Bottom